Chapter 15.

POV SELENA
  2 weeks have passed.  We are sitting on lesson, when suddenly the director of the college comes into the class with the producer of the film, and announces the great news.

  "The results have been summed up!  Each of you showed yourself at the highest level!  Unfortunately, there are only two roles, and one of them went to one student from your course.  Congratulations to Selena Gomez, you are now Katie!"

  I smiled shyly and everyone started clapping and congratulating me.  I'm so glad!

"Please, Selena, come to my office right now," asked the director, "Take all your things".

  I got ready and, accompanied by the head of the school and the famous director, left the classroom.  On the way, they congratulated me and said that I did an excellent job with the task.
  The director himself opened the door to the office and let me in.  I went in and saw HIM.  God!  Not him!  What for?  What is he doing here ?!

Director: Selena, have a seat.

  I sat down at the indicated place.  Justin and I sit across from each other.  Catching my eye, he averted his and stared at the floor.

Scott: So, you two were selected for the film.  I liked your acting so much, even professional actors have it worse.  Well done!  My congratulations!  Your acting career begins today.
Director: Yes, and you are exempt from attending couples, from any homework, and so on.
Scott: Rehearsals start today.  They will take place elsewhere, so now I will show you it.  Let's go!

  We got up.  The director wanted to come with us to come and watch the progress from time to time.  He and Scott walked ahead of us, discussing something.  I walked with Justin on the same level, but we were separated by a distance a little more than an outstretched arm.  We walked in silence.
  Since our college is aimed at obtaining the profession of an actor, it was located near Hollywood.  Therefore, we reached the set on foot in half an hour.  Walking inside, Scott introduced us to all the working, organizational staff.  The people turned out to be incredibly nice and kind.
  Scott took us to a special rehearsal room where we met the rest of the cast.  He introduced each one in turn, said a couple of parting words, and then took Justin and me aside.

Scott: Here's a script, only the first scene.  The rest will be issued along the way.
Justin: Good.
Scott: And yes, I noticed that you are not on very good terms with each other.  I don't know what happened, but it shouldn't affect your job.

  I nodded.  Justin mumbled something.

Scott: Of course, you'd better make up.

  Justin and I looked at each other and quickly looked away.

Scott: Okay.  Let's go while we run a couple of lines.

  We joined the rest of the cast at a long oval table.  We were told all aspects of filming, life hacks and more.  They let us go home after 2 hours and told us to learn the first scene until tomorrow.
  Justin ran away first.  I, on the other hand, barely made it to the car.
  At home, I taught my role until late.  Can't wait for tomorrow!

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 16!