Chapter 1.

The first rays of the sun had already appeared outside the window.  The birds woke up and began their autumn song.

     "POV SELENA"
     Suddenly the alarm clock rang, which nearly deafened me.  I didn't want to get up even a drop, especially at such an early stage.  Today is the first day of school.  I graduated from high school and entered an art college.  It has always been my dream to become an actress, so I decided to pursue my goal.  This year I have to learn a lot of useful things for my future profession.
    I got up, quickly finished all my morning meals and went down to the first floor.  My mother met me there.  By the way, in addition to my mother, my stepfather Brian and my beloved 3-year-old sister Gracie live with us.  Today is also a day of discovery for her: she is attending kindergarten for the first time, so, like me, she got up early.
    After breakfast, I wished the little girl good luck, kissed her on the forehead and left the house.  On the way, I stopped by my best friend Zendaya.  Unfortunately, she went to another college, but we are still on good terms and keep in touch all the time.

Zendaya: Hello, Sel!
Selena: Good morning!

    We hugged and drove on.  Our educational institutions were close, so we went together.  On the way, we talked about how we spent our summer, our evening walks and recalled the events that had taken place at the school.
    After 20 minutes by car, we finally arrived at the right place.  Surprisingly, there were a lot of cars, although they said it was very difficult to get here.  It turned out that our colleges and Zendaya were close by, therefore, having parked the car, we reached the path dividing our paths and parted.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 2!