Chapter 14.

POV SELENA
    Time flies by.  I prepared every day.  The words are light enough, so I quickly memorized them.  Tomorrow the casting starts our course.  I want to get off as early as possible, and then rest.  I went to bed earlier to gain strength.  I also decided to get up early, so I set the alarm for 5 am.
    In the morning I did all the water procedures, packed up, had breakfast and went to college.  I arrived here at 5.47 am. Nobody here.  I went to the assembly hall.  Scott Speer is standing at the door with a woman, discussing something about a list.  When he saw me, he interrupted the conversation, smiled and began to question me.

Scott: Hello! Did you come on casting?
Selena: Yes.
Scott: You're freshman year?
Selena: Yeah.
Scott: Okay, come in.

    I went into the hall.  Scott directed me to the stage.  There is a table in front of it with 5 experts sitting at it.  Each of them has a nameplate: Zoey, Lucy, Mark, Trever and Adam.  They greeted me and asked me to go up on stage.  I told about myself and started playing the role.  Adam read for his father, and Zoey for his friend.

"Dad, you know, I'm a good daughter, I'm not attracted to adventures.  But, by God, if I spend one more evening here and listen to how others live a full life outside the window, at this time ... I can go crazy", that was my last phrase.

    The experts clapped.  I'm embarrassed.  Scott interrupted the utopia.

Scott: It was great!  You have a talent!  I believed you!
Selena: Thank you very much!
Scott: The results will be posted in the hall in a week!  Thank you for participating!
Selena: Thank you!

    I left the hall.

    POV SCOTT
    Cute girl.  I liked her game!  I would really like to see her in the film! But still  I need to consult with my colleagues.

Scott: How do you like it?
Zoey: Excellent!
Lucy: Great!
Adam: I liked her performance!

    Mark and Trever agreed.

Scott: Yes, there are a lot of talented students here!  It will be difficult to choose.
Trever: You also need to choose the actors so that they look beautiful together.
Mark: I agree.
Scott: Okay, we still have 2 days.  Then we will make a decision.  We mustn't be wrong!

    POV SELENA
    God!  I'm glad I got off.  I hope I showed myself well.  I am not hoping for a role, but I want a good certificate.
    Coming out of the assembly hall, I saw several people.  Little by little they began to approach.  Everyone started asking me how it went and what happened.  I told them everything, wished them good luck and headed to class.
    On the way out, I met Dylan and Niall.  We talked, shared our emotions and went our separate ways.
    A week passed roughly like this.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 15!