Chapter 19.

POV SELENA
    Justin and I spent every day as planned.  After all the interviews and events, we went to see the cities, sights and dined in some cafes.  More and more people approached us, asking for autographs and selfies.  We did not refuse them.  The fans spoke very nice words to us.  I am already silent about the paparazzi: wherever we went, they followed us everywhere.  On the one hand, it is pleasant, attention, support, but on the other hand, it is annoying, they follow us everywhere, take every step and capture everything on cameras.
    So a month passed.  We visited the 20 largest cities in America.  In some we stayed for 3 days, and in some we did not stay at all.  This period of time turned out to be really difficult.  We were bothered as best they could.
    September.  Students return to college.  But Justin and I are still released.  It feels like we won't be back at all.  I really missed my friends, and even my teachers.  It seems like I miss everyone.  No, who I really don't think about is Hailey and her friend, Taylor.  Hmm, remembering them, I felt uneasy.  Hailey still called Justin and they had a nice conversation about something.  I decided to find out everything.
    We sat in the hotel lobby.  Justin was called by the producer and he walked away.  Having turned around, I saw that he was talking on the phone.  7 minutes passed since he returned.

    POV JUSTIN

    I sat down next to Selena.

Selena: Who did you talk to?

    Before I even had time to open my mouth, she continued to question.

Selena: Haley, huh?
Justin: Are you jealous?
Selena: Me?  Pff .. no.  I'm not jealous.
Justin: This isn't the first day I've known you.  You could not hide it.
Selena: Well, right?
Justin: Yes, that's her.
Selena: I knew it!
Justin: Hey, I don't like her, believe me.  You are all who matter to me!
Selena: I love you.
Justin: I love you too.

    I kissed Selena.  Suddenly Scott came up to us.

Scott: Okay.  Today was the last day of our conference. It brought an incredible success.  This is the first film in my entire career to achieve such results.  Do you know that my films are always gaining fancy ratings and a lot of views.  I don't know what the reason is: whether you have lured the audience with your cute faces, or whether it is a sensation that in my film there are only students.  I do not know.  In any case, I am very glad and grateful to you.  Therefore, I want to repay you in kind.  We are flying to Cannes for the film premiere.  This will be your first red carpet, and it's worth noting that it is one of the grandest in the world!  So gather strength, pack your things, and in 3 days we will start our journey.

    Scott, congratulating us once again, retired to join the other actors.  Selena and I screamed with all our hearts.  Probably, we could be heard far outside the hotel.

Selena: I can't believe it!  This is Paris!
Justin: Yes, it's like a dream come true.  But I could not imagine it any better because you are with me.

    We hugged very tightly.  Then they had to inform their parents and friends about everything, and then get ready for the road.  I wonder what awaits us next.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in part 20!