Chapter 20.

POV JUSTIN
    We are already on our way to Cannes.  Selena snored sweetly on my shoulder.  A fan came up to me.  Wow!  They even recognize us on the plane.  I moved and Selena woke up.  We fulfilled a fan's wish.  After which, as ordered, the pilot said that the landing was beginning.  The plane began to crunch and sway in all directions.  Passengers rocked in seats.  I have flown more than once, and I know this is not normal.  I saw how scared Selena was. I grabbed her hand.
  The plane rushes at a breakneck speed, the pilot has lost control.  We were already flying up, when I looked out the window, I saw that the wing was on fire.  It's literally on fire.  Selena is sittin on it side, so it's doubly scary.
    There was already a terrible smoke and a burning smell in the cabin.  People began to choke.  I do not know how miraculously, but the plane landed without any incident.  It was difficult to get out of it.  Everyone, like the wild ones, rushed to the exit: there was only one exit left, because the emergency ones were already blazing in flames.  In one of the women, I noticed flowers in her hands, namely roses, yellow.  Yes, the same ones that I gave Selena before our parting.  It was the same woman who brought me back to my senses from the memories.  She threw flowers into the fire.  I do not know what she thought, because from this the fire broke out even more.  I saw these yellow flowers burning.  "Fire roses" - flashed through my head.  This is the second time I see it.  The picture brought a storm of emotions to me.  I realized that I was obliged with all my might, whatever it was, to save Selena, even if this meant losing my own life.  I grabbed the girl's hand even tighter and ran to the exit.  I pushed all the people trying to get out.  It's very hard.  I looked back and saw that the flames were closing in.  With the last bit of strength I dragged Selena.  Many of the passengers had already inhaled this poisonous smoke and were unable to even move.  I heard the siren of some rescue vehicles.  My mind was like a fog, I didn’t understand anything, but I kept walking because I had to save my love.  Selena, too, was fainting, but I continued to pull her.  When we approached the exit, I shouted to her at the top of my voice: "Pull yourself together! We're almost out!"  Suddenly she got up and ran too.  The guards did not let us leave the salon, but I pushed them and moved on.  The vision that opened was terrible: there was fire everywhere, but in a matter of seconds I was able to make out a narrow path that could be the way out of this hell and salvation for us.  There was no gangway, I had to jump.  Selena was already barely on her feet, I turned to her and said: "We have to come this way and our salvation is over there. I will jump now, please do the same, I will catch you."  As promised, I jumped out of the plane, but Selena was in no rush to follow the plan.

    POV SELENA
    I no longer understood what was happening.  I tried to hold on, but I couldn't.  The strength left me.  I gave myself up to fate.  My eyes closed and I didn't know what happened next.

Did you like the chapter?  Continued in 21 parts!