17

First Semester, First Year

Forth was late. He knew that much.

The tanned guy also knew he should be in the hall room where the Moon and Star rehearsal was, given that the night of the competition would be tomorrow night and Forth was the most unprepared one for the competition.

He was not that good at dancing, and often forgot with the moves. He also was yet to inform what he would perform for his solo stage.

But when he saw Beam Baramee Vongviphan being circled by a few guys from Economy, Forth could not help but interfere.

He caught one of the guy's fist right before it landed on Beam's face, then swung his own to the guy's face. Those friends that came along looked shocked at the appearance of the tanned guy.

"Who the fuck are you?!" The guy who got his lips busted yelled. Forth did not flinch at all, and kept his feet on the ground, hiding Beam behind his back.

"Hey, Lim. Let's go." One of the friends pulled the guy who tried to punch Beam back.

"No! He slept with my girlfriend!" The guy named Lim. Forth blinked.

Oh. This again.

That was not the first time Forth came across Beam being circled by multiple guys that week, and it was certainly not the first time Forth stepped into the fight and punched them and protected Beam.

"Why is it my fault when your girlfriend consented it? I did not rape anyone, ever!" Beam shouted.

"The fuck did you say, bastard?!" Lim asked. He was clearly angry with those words.

"Exactly what I said!" Beam shouted again.

He was about to step from Forth's back but the tanned guy grabbed his right hand and pulled him back to stand behind him. Forth's left arm extended towards Lim, pushing him away from Beam.

"Stay away from him." Forth told him calmly, but the growl he let out afterwards alarmed the other guys behind the guy named Lim.

"Who are you?! This is none of your business!" Lim yelled again, grabbing Forth's collar roughly.

Forth just sighed. He then said what he had repeated that week at least twice. "It is my business if you were about to punch him."

Lim's friends tried to pull him back again. "Lim, let's leave. It's Forth engineering."

Lim sighed heavily before he let go of Forth's collar and nodded to his friends.

"You better stop messing around with my girlfriend, or I'll make sure you lose that fucking pretty face of yours, manwhore!" Lim said.

Forth did not need to look at Beam to know that those words affect his crush. Because this time, Beam did not reply back.

Forth stepped forward and swung his fist again, hitting the other side of the fact that he hit before. He also kicked the guy in the stomach, causing him to let out a groan and bend over, clutching on his abdomen.

Forth did not stop there. He proceeded to grab the guy's collar and punched him again. Forth was about to punch the guy once again when Beam pulled him by his torso.

"Forth, stop!" Bean shouted, high pitched. Forth's fist froze mid-air.

He was yet to let the guy's crinkled collar go. "You say shit about him again, I'll make sure you regret it. Do you get it?" Forth warned.

He noticed Lim's hands were shaking, but he just assumed it was out of pain.

"Forth, stop it." Beam pleaded, pulling Forth back again. Or at least he tried because Forth did not budge at all.