5

In which Beam was the infamous casanova that Forth fell for helplessly.

First Semester, First Year.

Can you be the lead role in the story?

Forth calmly stepped through the hall, keeping his eyes down with his earpods in, playing the non-existent music. Just like days before, he tried to avoid everyone in the hall.

“That is him, right? The youngest child of Jamornhum?” A girl asked to her two friends as she was pointing at him.

“Yeah, that's him.” One of her friends, with curly ponytails, answered as she nodded.

“Jamornhum?” The other friend asked.

Forth was a little bit taken aback by how she did not know yet.

“The family that is claimed to be on the top chain.” The first girl informed before continued, “I heard his older brother did a coming out last week.”

“Coming out? Really?”

Forth heard that clearly. They were talking about the middle child in his family. His brother just decided to bring his boyfriend to his own supposed-to-be engagement ceremony. It was a chaos that night with the girl's side in rage and the girl herself weeping in embarassment.

There were medias there too so they could not hide it at all. And Forth could not blame P'Wai. The older guy was hell bent on not getting engaged months before the ceremony, but whenever he was asked why, he never really provided an answer.

Well, how can his brother burst out that he had a boyfriend?

Let's just say that his parents were shocked beyond their poor souls and Forth would never have a chance to properly come out of his closet anymore. Because now that two of their sons turned out gay, they were urging their youngest to get a girlfriend instead.

That would not be a big problem, if he was not in love with someone already. And it was not a girl. And the love Forth had for him was an unrequited one.

Forth mentally sighed as he continued his way towards his first class.

Arriving at his first class though, Forth was met with a sight he really felt bittersweet about to the point he both dreaded about going to the class and looked forward to it.

It's Baramee Vongviphan.

Smiling while flirting with one of his classmates. It seemed that Beam got his hands on all the girls from other faculty because he was going on a spree flirting with Engineering one after another.

It would not be a problem to Forth if it was not Beam that he apparently fell in love with.

But that was not the case.

Forth Jaturapoom Jamornhum had fallen helplessly for Beam Baramee Vongviphan. A guy who never who never noticed his existence because Beam Baramee was straight. Girls, and only girls.

“I am still wondering why you still didn't beat him up yet for playing with our girls,” Lam complained from his behind.

Forth chose not to reply, proceeding his way to one of the available seats in the back of the lecture room. It was one of those boring classes again.

“I don't freaking get you. Just beat him up like you beat anyone else. Simple,” Lam hissed as he followed behind the tanned guy.

Forth kept mum.

It was not that Forth did not want to, he could not do it.

He could not bring himself to even ask his friends to do it. That was how smitten Forth had become for the famous casanova.