Chapter 12: Together

Y/n:

"Claire! Lulu! Hugo! You're all here!" Y/n rushes to the three of them, wrapping them in a suffocating hug. A hug they sorely missed.

"Y/n, what is...where are we?" Hugo asks. Y/n steps back from their hug, their eyes catching the sight of intact buildings. "It looks so peaceful here"

"Yeah it does" Y/n looks behind her, realizing Ruby and the girls were with her.  Ruby, along with Yang, Blake and Weiss slide down the freshly made crater.

"Um, Y/n. Who are these guys?" Yang ask. A hint of worry in her eyes.

"Girls, meet my family" Y/n plops her hand down on Hugo's shoulder, he winces. "This is Hugo, Zeke, and Keith. I've known them since we were kids. We were all in that jail together"

She hugs Neil close, "This is Neil, Zeke and Keith's brother. But a brother to me too, he came late to the family" she walks over to Lulu and Claire, pulling their bodies close. Kissing them both deeply, both kissing her back with just as much love.

Team RWBY'S faces flood with jealousy, all of them practically turning green. Lulu suddenly gasp, "Where's Phym?" She asks.

"Don't worry she's with some friends back at Beacon"

"What's Beacon?"

"I'll tell you over some food"she turns. "Come on"

***

The group finds themselves sitting at a cafe that Ruby has been dying to come to. Y/n filled them in on all the details about the world of Remnant. Well, the things that she knew about.

"So, are these Grimm stronger than Aragami?" Ask Keith.

"They're Eh"

"Eh, huh..."

"I don't recommend devouring them though"

"Why is that?"

"I did it once, and let's just say that there was nothing that I wanted to do except kill and devour. It definitely made me stronger, but I felt evil. Luckily there were no side effects"

"That could just be because the Aragami in your blade has never tasted a Grimm before. Your body shut down afterwards right" Y/n nods. "So it's best to say that if you devour again, your body shouldn't go into shock"

"Truthfully, that's a secondary problem. Now that you guys are here, we need to find a way to make the bias factor so that we can stay alive" they all nod.

"Bias factor, what's the bias factor? And what do you mean in order to stay alive!" Weiss asks loudly, everyone in the cafe turn to look at her sudden outburst. She sits back in her seat, hiding behind Yang in embarrassment.

Keith, like the nerd he is. Rambles information at the top of his head. Neil chimes in, "to put it so a human can understand. It's a serum we need in order to maintain the Oracle Cells in our bodies. If we don't inject ourselves with it every so often, the Oracle cell will eat us from the inside out"

"Or will turn into Aragami" Y/n says. "You want the former"

"We want neither!"says Weiss. "Has Professor Ozpin looked into this?"

"I've told him about the Serum, but it's honestly to risky to make it"

"Why, if it can help you guys stay alive then it's worth it right?"

"Two reasons. One, we would be risking the chance with some scientist who always have an agenda. They could possibly take our Oracle Cells and create Aragami"

"doesn't that sound a bit paranoid?"

"Considering where we're from, paranoia helps you survive"

"Fair enough"

"Two, I don't trust Ozpin. He hides way to many secrets"

"Everyone has secrets" says Blake.

"True, but my instincts tells me he has a bank vault full of secrets. And a big secret is like a large wound that'll never heal. It'll only grow until you appear disfigured"

***

A/n: Wooo! Chapter 12! Sorry this chapter came so late. Regardless I hope you enjoyed this update. I also wanted to let you know, to not pass up on my new stories on my other account Robinheart94 why Robin heart, I don't know I think it's a great author name.

Anyway, check out my stories 'WitchBorn' and 'An undying love' they're both Girlxgirl stories. So if you like those kinds of stories feel free to check them out. Don't forget to follow, vote and comment. You guys are the best!