The backyard has a mini door that lead to a beautiful garden with carpet grass sprawl around, long tall tress adoring the garden and beautiful, colorful species of flowers blooming from all side,it also has a swing, then a beautiful small fountain in the middle of the garden giving it a natural , serene and comforting view.

     Her room is her favorite place in the house after the kitchen and the garden with its interior in white and lavender and her closet, its look like a boutique,the bathroom was also amazing.
    Then Jamal's room that is in grey with some streak of white, it scream masculine from every corner.

   Placing a kettle filled with water on the electric gas cooker, her phone started to ring, she picked it up without checking the caller.  The sound she heard baffles her, a laughing voice and not just some sort of laughter like a maniac laughing, her heart skip a bit hearing the same voice again, these is the same laughing voice she heard from the number that called her yesterday, she thought it was a prank call , but this again.

   "Who ...i.s. this..."she ask in a shaky voice,  there was no reply instead she heard a crashing sound then the call went off.

     "Subhanallah" she said holding her chest, what is happening? Who is this? She said to her self still looking at her phone.

     Just then her phone chimed,checking it,it was  a message from that same anonymous number, with a shaky hand she opened it.

    "Congratulations on your new ride  baby and don't be too happy bcos am back  for what is mine, I'm going to destroy you for what you've taken from me,this isn't over yet" followed by some scaring emoji.

She looks around to see if may be someone is spying her,but everything is normal, who could this be she , may be its a prank she thought.

     The whistling of the kettle break her out her reverie,taking a teapot she pours some hot water into the tea pot and swirl the water then discard it, then pour some Earl grey tea into the teapot & add the steaming hot mint water,She cover the pot and steep the tea for 4 minute,after straining the Earl trey leaves she pour the hot tea into a mug then squirt some lemon and added some sugar into it,  putting the mug on a tray, she made her way upstairs her mind still on the call and message, she entered one of the living room upstairs with a Turkish setting, she met Jamal sitting on a chaise lounge working with the laptop on his lap, keeping the tray on the coffee table, she gave him the cup while he mouthed a thank you,as he continue what he was doing.

     They are going on their honeymoon tomorrow so he was trying to get something's done,  fareedah still has 2 weeks left from her break before returning to work, So they decided to go on their honeymoon knowing the two of them will be super busy when they get back to work.

      Sitting down close to him, she watched as his Adam's Apple move as he gobbled down the tea. She said a silent prayer, praying nothing bad should happen to her husband or her. There is these gut feeling warning her something is not right somewhere, but what.

    She was still in her thought when her phone started ringing again making her to jerk up, looking at the ID, after seeing who it was , she sat down back.

   "Tesoro what happen,isn't that your phone ringing" Jamal ask his wife who was having an annoyed look on.

    "Yeah,its Najma thats calling" she said picking the call at the third ring.

   "The sarauniya of Jamal's kingdom, Amarya bakya laifi"  Najma chirpy voice boom from the other side.

  "Sannu Mai ciki, how are you and the baby, I thought you will never call, bayan kun mun rashin M jiya, wallahi da ke da Aneesarh kun kyauta, do you know how hyper I was about you girls coming, but I didn't see you"