˜"*°•.˜"*°• Love your broken pieces Part.III•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

"Well, we've reach our destination." I shyly mumbled for Jungkook to hear clearly.

"Please just say your goodbye and leave." I repeat over and over in my head.

"Lisa, please don't be angry but is it okay if I could come up? I want to meet him." Jungkook asked respectfully but I lost my cool.

"Crap! I didn't think through before lying to him earlier." I thought to myself.

"Well, he's not here," I quickly let out a lie.

Jungkook look about done with me, but because he was carrying Haneul in his arm he kept his cool.

"It's okay I could wait-"

He was surprised when I cut him off, "No, you really don't have to since he won't be back until tomorrow," I know how much of an idiot I sound like, but I can't take my words back since it's too late.

"There's really no other guy your seeing, am I right?" Jungkook asks calmly.

"What do you mean? We've been dating for a year now." I blurt out with an offended tone.

"Thats great Lisa, but I still need to meet him, for my son. I don't like the idea of a stranger living in the same house with my son." He replied but this time his face was starting to show that he was impatient.

"Well, there's nothing I can do. He's not here at the moment, so if you could hand Haneul over please." With a straight face I mange to say.

"You can call him right now, and I'll wait until he gets here. Come on, Haneul fell asleep on our way here, so I'll tuck him in and I'll wait outside." Jungkook signal me to walk into my apartment home.

I let out a long sigh knowing that my plan wasn't going to succeed as I thought it should. Jungkook looked at me with a patience look on his face waiting for a answer.

"Fine, let's go." I just gave up knowing his stubborn self won't come to a stop.

As we walked in my apartment I could feel his presence so close to me which made me feel a bit nervous not in a bad way but like a familiar feeling when we were together.

"Don't tell me your getting nervous all of the sudden by me standing behind you, your new boyfriend wouldn't like that kind of idea." Jungkook teased which made me scoffed at his words.

"Believe me buddy ain't nobody getting nervous from an ex boyfriend, or should I say baby daddy." Being the smart mouth I am, I was able to comeback at him which made to snigger.

"How much I missed that smart mouth of yours," Jungkook whispered as we enter my apartment.

"Haneul bedroom is down the hall," I told Jungkook who was too busy scanning everywhere inside of my apartment to get some kind of clues.

As I watched my son sleeping peacefully in his dad arms, I couldn't help but feel happy. There was no denial that me and Jungkook still have feelings toward each other. The sparks between us haven't died even after so many years later. My hearts still wants and chooses him. While dozing off I didn't notice Jungkook had already came out from my son bedroom just staring at me with the same sparkling eyes from years ago.

"Lisa," He gently said. "I can't lose you two anymore, I know I've done enough damages for you and my son but please let me be part of the family. I know you still love just the way I love and treasure you with all my heart. I'm more than ready to step in and be the father of our son just please let me." Jungkook word we're genuine, and I knew that every of the words that came out of his mouth were true.

"But your parents-"

"Forget them! It's not about them, it should never be about them. This is about you, me, and our son." Jungkook declared.

I felt Jungkook cold hands as he interlock his fingers with mine. "No matter who come between us, I will always choose you. I need you and Haneul in my life." Jungkook utter softly as he pull me in a tight embrace.

My whole body felt relaxed into Jungkook warm embrace, "I'm sorry," I finally let out a quiet whimper.

"For what? I'm sorry that I let you down, I'm sorry that I wasn't there during the most important moments of our sons life. I might fail you and Haneul, but I promise you this Lisa, You and Haneul will never go through any trouble now that I am here. I will make up those times and moments I missed out on you and son, I promise you this." Jungkook pulls away from the embrace and wipe away the tears running down my face.

I let out an embarrassing laugh which made Jungkook confused. "What's wrong?" He asks with a confused look.

"I don't really have a boyfriend, I lied that I do," I manage to say.

"I guess he won't mind what I'm about to do?He questioned but I was not certain what he was talking about.

Jungkook caught me by surprise when he suddenly leaned forward and pressed his lips on mine, but didn't take me long to relaxed in his arm. The soft kisses we shared turn into a hot make out session for a few minutes until we finally pulled away to catch some air.

As we were catching our breath, Jungkook had a mischievous look on his face staring directly at me, "Shut up kook! don't say anything," I replied with a flustered look.

"I wasn't going to say anything, but I did came up an idea," Jungkook respond with a serious face.

"And what's that?" I sighed knowing he was going to mention something stupid.

"We're ready for our baby number two," he answered with a cheeky smile.

"That's it! we're done, I do not want you back anymore," I said with a huge smile.

"How much I missed that beautiful smile of yours," Jungkook blurted with a loving smile, "I love you so much," Jungkook mutter as he lean closer and lay a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"I love you too Kook! Promise me we'll never be apart."

"I promise I'll never let anyone or anything come between our family."

___________________

Part.3 is up, it took me almost a year to update on this short story, and I do apologize for the late update, and I know there's a whole lot of grammar errors going on so sorry about that. At the same time, I still need to update y'all with a part.3 because I keep promising you guys but haven't post. Anyways, I hope y'all enjoy it💘

Until then I'll see you guys whenever the next story update. Y'all stay safe out there and remember someone loves you♥️