Sweeter than honey 🍯

[ Jungkook POV ] 🍫

The guys and I had gone out for the night, but we haven't lasted 30 minutes in the club, and I'm already starting to regret going out with my friends. It's not that I don't want to be here spending time with them, but I was more concerned for Lisa leaving her alone while she's enduring such pain. I was more focused on my phone instead of everything that's going on in front of me while I constantly check up on my girlfriend, but my lack of presence didn't last long when my members and friends begin to question me.

"Your supposed to have fun while your out, is everything okay?" Jhope elbow me before handing me a glass of whatever was in the glass.

"Sorry hyung, but thank you for this," I gave him smile with a nod.

"Is everything okay?" Jhope ask with a more concern tone.

"It's Lisa, she's not feeling very well-" I was quick to stop talking when Jhope cut me off.

"Is she okay? you should leave and go check on her." He took the glass out of my hand and gently put it down.

"Don't bother, she doesn't want me home yet." I tried to explain to Jhope but he wasn't buying any of it.

"Go, if she nags at you for ditching us then just tell her to call me and the boys, we don't mind you leaving early. Come on, you got make sure our sister in law is taken care of." Jhope teased just when the others finally join us.

"Everything alright?" Jin question seeing the two of us being by ourselves.

"Lisa is sick, and I told Jungkook that he should leave to go be with her." Jhope finally air out the room.

"Guys! Lisa told me not to leave you guys." I almost yell at the guys for forcing me to leave.

"Well, too bad. She needs you right now just tell her to contact any of us and will tell her we send you home okay," Namjoon assured me and I finally gave up.

"Alright, I'll be going then." I let out a sigh before saying my goodbye to my close friends. It didn't take me long to get back home, but I did made a quick stop to grab some sweets for Lisa since I knew she was craving sweets the whole day.

"Babe, are you awake?" I announced soon as I enter the dark room.

"Hmm," Lisa whine in pain.

"How's your cramp babe?" I asks before taking off my coat as I approach her.

"Wait, why are you back so early?" Lisa manage to question trying to lean up on from the bed.

"Hey, be careful here come here," I quickly rush toward her for some help.

"Babe, I'm on my period not pregnant," Lisa snap.

"Sorry babe, I didn't mean to snap at you," Lisa apologize and I only smile in reply since I understood her situation.

"It's alright, oh! I bought some sweets for you," I got up and rush back out in the kitchen to grab the grocery bag.

"Tadaa!" I exclaimed as I enter the bedroom.

"Thank you hun," Lisa excitedly blurted out loud with a exciting smile.

"Of course, here you go." I handed her the bag and she grab the sweet out just before she was about to take a bite she stops and look at me.

"But why'd you comeback so early? I told you not to worry, it's your only free weekend to hang with the guys." She said, and I was well prepared to tell her the reason.

"The guys told me to comeback so that I could take care of you," I told her and she gave me a are-you-serious-look.

"I swear just call any of them. They even told me to tell you that too." I replied quickly.

Lisa only had a smile on her face shaking her head in respond. "Alright, I believe you."

"Well, what did you tell them? That I was on my period?" Lisa finally realize and quickly asks.

"No babe, I respect you too much. I told them you had a fever." I assured with a smile on my face.

"Awh, thank you baby." She lean in for a peck on the lip.

"Do you want to cuddle?" I ask and Lisa gave me an excited nod.

"Come here my baby." Lisa quickly cuddle up next to me. But after 10 minutes in the movie we had decided to watch and Lisa was already deep asleep.

"Good night love," I whispered while leaving a soft kisses on top of her forehead.

_______

You guys! I'm truly so sorry for not being so active. I've been so busy i never have time anymore. But honestly I hope you guys enjoy this short story. Also, happy new year you guys💗