I'm not a toy you play with🧸

Jungkook POV

It has been 3 months that I haven't seen or talked to my wife of 5 years but here I am once again trying to distract myself with the boys at one of our usual spots on a Friday night.

"Few more shots and we're done," I heard my friends call out as I sat there in the middle of the noisy club with my mind somewhere else.

"Hey, babe," one of the last girls I last hooked up with sat herself on my right thigh.

"Not tonight," I told her soberly, she looked about shocked and offended at the same time.

"Wow! Mr.Jeon is turning females down for the first time." She said with her feeling hurt. I had only ignored her response because I wasn't in the mood.

"Yoo! No drink tonight?" Jimin asks while patting my left shoulder understanding my situation with my wife.

"I'm good, but I might head out pretty soon I just need to head to the restroom first," I assured Jimin and he nodded his head.

"For sure, just come say your goodbye before you head out Lil bro," Jimin rushes his words when his eyes landed on an attractive female staring at him.

Tonight was surely packed for some reason, I squeezed myself through the crowd to head to the men's restroom. My track come to a hard stop when I smelled a familiar fragrance that passes by. My eyes grew bigger as I begin to scan around my surrounding in the dark if I could find her, I was a bit disappointed knowing it was probably someone with the same perfume as hers. I only thought as I pulled myself together.

"I miss you so much, whenever you are ready to talk please call or text me back. I love you!" I click the sent button on my phone before walking out of the restroom. "Damn" I muttered when I saw how the club had gotten even more crowded. I stood there for a sec to look around for my friends until a figure caught my eyes. My heart began to pound so fast when I recognized my wife laughing and having fun with her friends. I stood there just studying her until a tall male figure approaches her. My smile quickly fade away with my eyes still glued on the two figures. The both of them walk away onto the dance floor and began dancing.

I couldn't take it anymore, I felt disrespected seeing my wife with a different man. I stood there in disbelief seeing the two of them getting comfortable with each other. I finally lost it when I got the best view of my wife when she did a twirl. She had on this sparkly maroon silky dress that was hugging all of her right curves.

"Ow!" My wife let out a shriek when I pulled her away from the random dude

"Yo! What's your problem? Let her go," The guy said now holding my wife's other hand.

"Pal! Let my wife's hand go and I promise, you won't able to see the next morning," I snapped giving him a deadly glare.

The two of them gave each other a look. But I pulled Lisa away from him leaving the guy behind. "Go! Get out!" I demanded a group of guys in the men's restroom to leave. I waited until everyone cleared out just leaving me and her in the restroom by ourselves.

"Talk! What the hell was that?" I snapped.

Lisa was doing everything she could including avoiding eye contact. I took a deep breath before calming myself down. "Liz," I reassured.

"It hurts doesn't it?" I was taken aback hearing those words out of her mouth.

"That's how I feel, but you hurt me extra hard." She mumbled still avoiding any eye contact.

We stood there in silence, those words surely scarred my heart. Recalling I've been so unfaithful and unfair toward her. Taking a deep breath before I could say something. Lisa begin to walk toward the exit door, but I was quick to run in front of her. Now, locking the restroom door from behind.

"Unlocked that door, and get out of my way Jungkook!" She said as she become impatient.

"No! We need to talk," I confessed.

"I have nothing to say to you, except how much I hate you so much! I want you out of my life," Lisa declared with a serious face.

"You don't mean that last part," I exhaled.

"I do! I fucking hate you! I wish I never met you and married you!" Lisa shouted just for me to turn my head away with my feeling hurt.

"All you do is cheat on me while I stay faithful," Lisa choked up on her words, "You know what, I'm glad you witness me with a different guy that way it'll humble yourself," she spat as I stood there hearing every point she made.

"Since it's always okay for you to go out with different females and have sex with them, I might let him have sex with me. I'll let him do whatever he wants to me," Lisa snarled.

"Shut up Liz!" I demand when my blood started to boil up, I knew deep down she wouldn't do such a thing, and she was just talking out of anger, but I just couldn't imagine any other dude fucking my wife.

"Your not my dad! Don't tell me what to do," Lisa was offended till she caught me mad over what she just said. "Why is it bad for me to sleep with different guys but it's okay for you to do it with different females?" she asks with a raised eyebrow. I was too pissed to answer her question.

"Exactly! I'm not a toy you could play with, move!" Lisa roughly pushes me away but I didn't budge. "Liz!" I calmly called out but she didn't care to listen while she tries to escape out of my hold.

"No! Get off me, kook!" at this point, she was screaming her lung out. "I'm not going to let you go," I exclaimed. Lisa looked at me with a scoff. "Are you afraid that I'm going to sleep with him? Because that's exactly what I'm planning on doing. I'm going to let him fuck me so hard that I'll be screaming his name all night lon..."

Lisa immediately stops talking when my lip pressed on hers harshly. Thinking she'll have a different reaction.

"Get the fuck off me!" Lisa spat as I felt my cheeks starting to burn when she harshly slaps me.

"Go fuck your other bitches!" Lisa announced as she left me behind dumbfounded with my hand covering my left cheek.

[ A.N ]
Okay! I revised this plot because yikes.... One word!!! EMBARRASSMENT!  I just want to apologize to my fellow female readers. I have no excuse but to feel embarrassed for myself. And I want to thank my readers for calling me out on that mistake I made. It's honestly so refreshing to me when someone points out my mistakes because that's how we learn.