Club disaster 🚩

[ In which Jungkook and Lisa had recently just broken up but what happen when they accidentally run into each other in the club ]

Jungkook POV

The crew and I arrived at the club after a long practice. Even though I was not up to it, I can honestly say I needed this after long hours of practice and dealing with relationship problems with my girl. I could honestly need to release some of the burdens off of my shoulders.

Despite being famous in South Korea my members and I were very careful around our surroundings since we never know who here would recognize us. We gathered together in the private area that was reserved beforehand. My full attention was lost somewhere else just before it was brought back into the conversation the guys were having.

"Easy, I'm Kim Taehyung! I'll get any of these girls' numbers just like that." The overconfident Taehyung snapped his fingers.

"Of course, it's easy for you and Jin to say things like that." Jhope sighed with a depressed look on his face.

"Your problem is... Jhope, you can get anyone you want. You have the look, height, and most importantly you have a beautiful heart with the best personality a girl would die for." I heard our leader assured just for me to agree with him.

Everyone got super quiet as they were now staring at me when I was already on my second shot. All of the guys look concerned as I was staring back at them very confused.

Suga sighed, "Bro, are you alright?"

"You know, I've never been better," I chuckled sarcastically just to receive an unpleasant look from my members.

"You haven't talked to Lisa?" Jimin asks before taking a sip of his drink.

"Guys... I just want to drink and not think about anything else. We're here to have fun so let's all just have fun while we can." I ignored the question.

I notice my group side-eye each other as I ignore them; "Can we get another refill please."

All eyes followed our leader as he got up and approached where I was sitting. He had a very calm look on his face, with a clear throat he sat down next to me, "Jungkook, I understand you're going through something very difficult right now and you might not want to talk about and I understand. But, you need to control yourself; drinking isn't going to solve anything."

I hate when he's always right, I only thought to myself; "I guess your right Hyung, let me go use the toilet real quick." I excused myself to the restroom. On my way to the restroom, I swear I smelled a familiar fragrance. I almost broke my neck as I try to scan around the crowded area but fail to spot that person I wanted to see. Damn, get yourself together. I mumbled to myself as I walk directly to the restroom door.

"Oh! That's my fault bro," A tall figure let out a loud gasp as the door swung right open in my face beating me from opening the door.

My reaction was the opposite of the other guy; my glare was directly at the guy showing no expression whatsoever. "Next time be careful."

The guy and his friends stood there fazed as I squeeze myself between them into the restroom leaving them there as the door close behind me. I quickly unzip my pants before I pee just to hear a ding from my phone with a quick hand, I zip up my pants to walk to the counter to wash my hands.