˜"*°•.˜"*°• Love your broken pieces Part.II •°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Damn headache!" I complain soon as I woke up the next day

"Damn headache!" I complain soon as I woke up the next day. If I got to be honest to myself, I feel like crap, yesterday unexpected meeting kept me up all night long. As much as I tried to put myself to sleep last night I just couldn't. There were too many unanswered questions I need answers for.

One thing that stuck in my head for sure was when she mentions my family, but what I still can't wrap my head around is why she mention my family like they had something to do with her disappearance, at this point if anyone witnesses me talking to myself they would probably think I was going crazy or something.

"Enough with the question already, You'll find out everything by today," I remind myself to remember I got the chance to meet up with Lisa and Haneul. My heart beats even faster when Haneul's face pops up in my head. I was certain the reason Lisa left Korea was due to giving having Haneul, and I was more than certain that Haneul is my son.

"Son!"

I immediately made my way out of my room when I heard my mom hollering from downstairs. Taking a peek from my staircase rail. I witness that my parents, and they weren't alone. I wanted to run and go hide somewhere but there was nowhere to run despite their presence already inside my home.

"Oh, there you are" My mother who was holding a champion in her hand announced for everyone to turn their attention on me when I approached them in the kitchen.

"Hi, mom" I gave my mother a hug along with a confused look before my mom could say anything I turn my head to my dad to give him a hug and then to Yuri.

"Hi, great to see you." my fake tone was pretty obvious that my parents caught it. Yuri, on the other hand, might also catch it but I didn't much care.

"So what's happening? Are we celebrating something? Someone?" I urgently question when I look down at the champion bottle in my mom's hand.

"Don't be silly son, it was a gift from Yuri. She got it from overseas, in fact, wouldn't it be nice to have a drink with Yu-" I knew where my mom was going with this so I had to cut her off before she could finish her last words.

"Sorry mom, can I talk to you and dad privately," I exclaimed. My parents had a disbelief look on their face but I was in need of a conversation with them.

"It's fine, I'll be here," Yuri added when she saw my parent's uncertain faces.

"Make yourself at home Yuri, " I declared before walking off as my parents followed behind me.