Injured🩼

Lisa POV

Lisa POV

It was one of those days when my group and I had gathered at our company to discuss our date of a comeback. The girls and I have been pretty busy lately spending most of our time in the studio or in the practice room with new choreography that we are learning for our new titles songs. The new choreography was extreme that was kicking me in the butt which made everyone surprised to catch me taking a breather when my body was giving up over the intensity of movements.

"I'm so sorry unnies," I exclaimed as I tried to catch my breath just when I saw Jisoo, Jennie, and Chaeyoung approach me wearing worried looks.

"Are you okay Lili?" Jisoo question with a water bottle handed to me.

I sighed as I take a sip of the water, "I'm fine, I just need to catch my breath."

"We should call it for today," Jennie suggests while sitting down next to me.

The girls all agreed but I was not on the same page with them; I ended up disagreeing knowing I'm the one who's constantly messing up. I was upset earlier and the girls were aware of it despite my relationship with my boyfriend of 2 years. Jungkook and I were mad at each other for two days now over some dumb arguments we had which were affecting me. 

Jungkook and I had met through Bambam whose a close friend of Jungkook and a childhood friend of mine. Though the both of us were already interested in each other before Bambam helped he likes to tell everyone that he's the reason why Jungkook and I are together.

"Babe! I agree with the Unnies. We've been practicing the past seven hours; we need to rest and then we'll pick it back up tomorrow," Chaeyoung exclaimed as I agree with them when an idea pops in my head.

"You guys are right, we should rest and try again tomorrow," I declared forcing a smile to my girls.

The girls hurriedly grab each of their belongings ready to leave as I took my time getting things together. I wanted to get the choreography right before tomorrow since I feel bad for my bandmates for the constant mistake I made which was affecting my team from slacking.

"You ready Lili?" I heard Jisoo's energetic voice asks when she came right behind me.

I showed them a fake smile as I nod my head, "I'm ready I just need some time before heading home."

The girls seem to believe it since they knew that Jungkook and I were having problems so they didn't question me. We all shared a group hug as the eldest girls who I consider my oldest sisters gave kisses all over my face teasing me. I was finally let go of their grip as they bid me goodbye before they finally left the practice room.

I release a long sigh as I plug in my EarPod to begin practicing our new choreography on my own. I was irritated at first for not being able to stay focused but eventually caught myself up. Thirty more minutes and I'll be done, I told myself before I could continue practicing just for my phone to start ringing. I stare at the caller's I.D for about a few seconds before answering the call.

"Yeah?" I said in a breathy voice not caring how out of breath I sound.

"Uh... Sorry... it's Hobi, I was just calling on behalf of Jungkook, don't freak out! He's fine, he uhm was injured during practice earlier" Jhope declared as I started to feel worried.

"I'm sorry Hobi, I didn't know that was you. Where is he? Are you guys at home?" I hurriedly question when it finally hit me that my boyfriend was hurt.

"Yes, we finally were able to finally get him home," Jhope exclaimed.

"Alright, Oppa! I'll be right there I'll see you guys in a few minutes." I hurriedly hang up the phone before grabbing all of my belongings to head home.

25 minutes later

I was able to reach our place within 25 minutes of a drive before rushing inside our place I notice Jungkook's car wasn't parked outside. I walked in the front door just to see pairs of scared eyes. I stood there as he flashes me his signature smile which bring out a smile from me.

"Hey Liz," Jhope hollered as he approached my direction.

"How is he?" I ask when Jhope releases me from the hug we share.

Jhope sighed, "Stubborn as always! But he's resting if you want to go see him."

"Thank you for helping him out because we know how he is," I chuckled.

"Keep updating us and call me or the guys if you and he need anything," Jhope declared as he walk towards the front door ready to leave.

Jhope and I bid our goodbyes as I get ready to go check upon him. I peeked my head in the bedroom door just to witness him watching something on the tv. He look frustrated for sure, I only thought to myself as I watch him make a face that look like he was in pain.

I waste no time and finally walk into the room as our eyes finally met. I was upset at him for not letting me know first, but knowing him as a person I was aware that he wasn't going to say anything until I see it on my own, I stood there as he stare at me.

"Hi," Jungkook sweetly greeted me.

"Pabo!" I whisper for him to hear it.

Jungkook chuckled, "I'm sorry for making you mad."

"I'm sorry too," I confessed as I wipe away the tears off my cheeks which made Jungkook look confused.

"Babe! Why are you crying? I'm the one who got hurt," Jungkook teased as I continue to wipe the tears off with my shirt.

His comments made me laugh out loud which made Jungkook smile, "I miss that laugh of yours."

I walk up next to him by the bed to see his injury and it was his left shoulder that was dislocated. "I'm fine, doc said it'll be healed any time soon," Jungkook assured but I couldn't stop feeling horrible for him.

"Babe! I'm fine" Jungkook said when I felt his soft hand caress my face.

I sighed, "I'm sorry, you probably weren't thinking straight over our stupid fight."

"You're fine love! I got a message from Jisoo Noona saying you had a rough day," My boyfriend declared as I only ignored him.

"Come here," He offered as he pats the space next to him on his right side for me to lay next to him.

I released a relieved sigh as I lay down next to my boyfriend. The warm and safe feeling I felt when I lay next to him made me forget about everything.

"Get some rest," Jungkook whispered as he placed a tender on my forehead before my eyes could slowly shut down on their own.

---------------

[ A. N ]
I am so sorry for being inactive, I am still working on some of the requests so I'll finish those up and post them later. Bye and enjoy this random one-shot🫰🏻

See y'all next chapter 💜