˜"*°•.˜"*°• Love your broken pieces •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Two ex-lovers unexpectedly run into each other after 6 years just for him to discover that she had a 5-year old son.

✨✨✨

✨✨✨

It was a Saturday afternoon and the city was lively and crowded as people roam the street appreciating the perfect weather. It was indeed a beautiful day out with the sun shining brightly that had the whole population to come out and enjoy a day out in the sun. Two individuals were also part of the crowds of people who showed out and enjoy an outdoor stroll, the mother and son stand out the most from the crowds by the cute talkative little boy.

"Mommy, I can see the Ice-cream store," Haneul squeal from the sight of the yogurt store as they approached it.

"Well, I can't see it. Can Hannie help mommy find the ice cream store, "Lisa playfully shift her head around to find the yogurt place.

"It's right there." He chuckled cutely. The mother's hand was dragged by the little boy as he walked her straight to the front door of the ice-cream store, his little handheld on the glass door doing the opposite of pulling.

"Let mommy help you," Lisa giggled at his cuteness, helping her son open the door.

Lisa and Haneul were both surprised to witness how crowded the place as soon as they enter the shop. There were three lines in total, and the two stood after a group of high school girls who seemed to be very distracted. "Oh my gosh! They all look so handsome," one of the girl shriek as the mother watches them impatiently.

"Next!" The cashier yelled out loud grabbing the group of girls' attention.

"Hannie, what flavor do you want?" Lisa asks, tilting her head down to her son who was busy interacting with anyone in the store.

"Chocolate please," Haneul replied sweetly as his lips formed into a small smile afterward.

"Hello, two chocolate please." Lisa declares as they walk up to the cashier. "Here you go, and you get a special discount for being cute," the worker winked at Haneul as she handed him his cup of ice cream.

"Thank you," Lisa utter as she hands over the cash for the leftover.

The mother and son found a table near the window to eat their yogurt, right after three scoops of ice cream into the boy system, Haneul was soon talking non-stop which the mom figured the sugar had kicked in and he was now somehow hyper. "Mom, I feel like dancing," Haneul whispered quietly which made Lisa laughed.

"I'm sure you do son, but not here okay," She assured and Haneul nods his head in response.

Lisa finishes with her yogurt as she waits patiently for her son to fully finish his yogurt. She watches the place as it got jammed when people kept coming. "Finish," Haneul exhales happily with his mouth covered with chocolate stains.