XII. You and I

Začať od začiatku

"Yeah dude, we'll be renting an apartment and decided to open our own photo studio, maybe a gallery in future."

Taehyung didn't react to Jin.

"Woah man, nice idea, can I join you guys...as you know we all three have the same major it will be fun working together," Namjoon asked.

"Ahh, why not!! That's a great idea Tae?"

Taehyung just hummed and smiled faintly.

~>.<~

As night fell, the blue haze of day lifted to reveal the stars. They shone as sugar spilt over black marble. The full moon shone down on the crystal white snow.

And there was Taehyung trekking up alone in the middle of the night with his backpack. It was already past midnight but he wanted to explore the view from that Bhuta mountain and whatever he wants to do he does and then do not listen to anyone after that.

The forest was ancient. The trees were not that thick but were covered with dove white snow. Moon was glowing like a bright bulb in the sky. 

The moonlight was breaking through the cracks, lighting up the snowy path ahead of him. The silence caressed his skin like a cool winter breeze.

It was icy cold at night. Taehyung kept climbing while drinking sips of his liquor for warmth. Suddenly there was a ruffling noise behind him. He turned and aimed his torch but found nothing.

"BOOO!!"

"Ahh" Taehyung fell backwards.

It was Jungkook, he was giggling hard, "You shouldn't poke around in the dark, you never know what you'll find!"

"What are you doing here, Kookie?"

"Come on," Jungkook lent his hand to Taehyung, "If there was really a shrine here, I have something to ask for." He smiled.

Taehyung was confused but he was happy he had company now, "What does he want to ask for...Mysterious Bunny" he chuckled to himself.

It was a steep slope, they were climbing up for the past 45 minutes. They both were tired.

"Want to sit?" Jungkook asked, seeing Taehyung's condition.

"No..no... I don't get tired…"

Jungkook giggled, "Not you, I'm tired... let's sit."

"Ufff" They both sat down under a tree.

It was pretty cold, "Got any booze?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his hands together.

"What?"

"It's freezing...just a little?"

Taehyung chuckled, “You are full of surprises today" he took out the small liquor bottle from his bag.

"Don't tell anyone, okay?" Jungkook pouted.

"Ya sure."

Jungkook took two to three big sips while scrunching his nose.

"Okay, enough... control...does it taste good?" Taehyung asked while taking it back.

"Hehe..Ya...not bad."

They sat there silently for a while and rested. The silence was somehow comforting and spoke for itself, it was a peaceful and beautiful sight at night.

"Do you wanna see something?" Taehyung asked.

"Ya sure,” Jungkook smiled.

"Wait...read this" Taehyung took out a big scrapbook.