"youre angry"

Charlie's P.O.V

I was supposed to leave after Dior's graduation but stuck around, for another night. I just-I wanted to be able to talk to her, get her to talk to me.

Thing was that I always told myself if I ever came across Dior again-I wasn't going to lose her again. But then again-I didn't even know if she had someone in her life.

So I got up out of my bed this morning in my AirBnB I was sharing with Joshua and started to get ready. Ready for what I don't know but I know that I have to go do some grocery shopping because Joshua says he'll be at the Airbnb longer then me so basically I was doing shopping for him.

Once I had gotten everything that I'd need and pulled on my boots I then opened the front door and walked out. I considered taking an Uber but we had booked an Airbnb near the city so it was a short walk, chilly but short and plus I needed time to think.

The walk took around ten minutes and I made it to Target. You're probably wondering why Target as it has mostly non food stuff but I remember Joshua telling me that this Target had a section only based on food related things.

So I walked through the double gliding doors and grabbed a basket as I then took two escalators until I made it on the top floor.

I was in the middle of my shopping spree when I bumped into someone, realizing I wasn't paying attention. I was going to apologize but when I looked up I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, it was the girl that hung around Dior a lot that night I saw her.

She wasn't close by but she did follow Dior into the Uber. I think she was her roommate. She seemed to recognize me too because she started speaking,

"Hey! I remember you! You're the one that was talking to Dior that night right?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yep, I'm the one" I said straightforwardly, not really trying to participate in this conversation as stupid thoughts came into my mind that maybe her and Dior were a thing and I didn't know about it, they seemed pretty close.

"Oh what are the chances huh? By the way the name is Holly" she says still cheerfully and I nod again trying to seem interested in some gluten free pasta that sat next to normal pasta which I wanted to get but then I hated whenever someone would see what I would like or buy.

"Charlie. The name is Charlie" I said and then it was as if her boyfriend was breaking up with her at the moment because she just had this solemn look in her eyes and quite frankly it terrified me but as soon as I saw it, it vanished and was replaced with a happy one again.

"Well since I've got you here, I just wanted to invite you to this party that'll be hosted at some frat house" she says and I seem to look interested but inside I was dying when she said frat house. Is that still around? Are those still cool? I never understood where they had houses like that.

"Uh-thank you Holly but no-"

"Dior will be there" she interrupts me as she says this and I look at her more seriously, trying to see if she was lying. But she wasn't so I straightened up more and held the handle of my food basket a little bit tighter.

"I'll uh-I'll be there. Where is it?" I ask her and she pulls out her phone and shows me the address and I also pull out my phone to write it down in my notes.

"Thanks Holly" I said and she nodded before she strolls on by as I stood there, something told me that I should look out for her, I don't know if it was just weird meeting people or my gut but I felt like Holly wasn't saying who she really was. I decided to keep Holly at the back of my mind as I continued on shopping.

Took around half an hour for me to do everything and then make it back at the Airbnb and Joshua was just waking up.

"Dude, it's noon" I told him and he shrugs as he rubs his stomach and goes over to the fridge and then pulls out a beer and uncapping it's cap off before skulking it.