"questions"

Charlie's P.O.V - 3 weeks later

"Okay so how do-"

I was about to ask a question on one of the homework papers when she interrupted me, for about the second time. Now I said she was cute and everything and would love to answer all her questions but she was asking the wrong and might I add embarrassing questions,

"When was the first time you had morning wood?" she asked and I sat there in my library seat as I looked at her. Right now I could really deal with a cigarette or something or maybe be interrupted by Rainbow just for me to not answer these questions and how can she look so serious with such a question so I cleared my throat and leaned more back in my chair, dangling my pen in between my fingers.

"Well-you see, uhm-I would prefer you to not ask me these qu-"

"Okay this question and I will not ask you anymore questions okay? And actually get back to homework. So answer the question Charlie" she says and that's when I became literally speechless because this girl had been tutoring me for three weeks now, seeing my face at least four times a week at her home and now she's finally called me Charlie? It's definitely something that had taken me back so I put away my pride and for a split second became literal pudding for this girl.

"13. I was thirteen when I started feelings things down there and it definitely showed up a lot more when I started dating my first girlfriend" was where I ended my sentence and she sat there, and for a moment I thought I saw curiosity in her eyes but it was gone in a split second as she started clearing her throat and taking sips from her water bottle.

I chuckled a little bit at that which ended with her sending me a death glare and she was right, she didn't ask me anymore questions and we decided to get back to homework duties.

During homework duties though I noticed that she had the tendency to play with her pencil a lot more and at the bottom of book pages, she would also tuck her beautiful natural curls behind her ears. It was little things but those little things made me smile. It took around an hour of tutoring before Dior called it and decided she was heading home so I packed up all my things quickly and spoke up,

"Hey-uh let me give you a ride" is what I said and she looked up at me for a moment before she spoke softly, "Uh thank you but I don't think my father will be too happy about me being in a low car and driven home by someone he doesn't know" she says and I stop talking for a minute as her and I made our way out the library doors.

"Well uh-you know I could meet him-"

"No!" She suddenly stops me as she puts one hand against my chest causing my cheeks to get red and which I tried to hide as I chuckle lightly. She takes her hand down and shakes her head, "I'm sorry-I just, you know it would be so easy for him to assume things about you. And-well I just-"

I kept looking at her and then it clicked.

"Does he even know you're tutoring me? Or like I don't know that I'm one of Joshua's close friends?" I asked her and that's when she turned around and kept walking but I still followed her and while walking I took out my pack and put a stick in my mouth and lit it at the same time.

"I don't understand Dior" I told her while walking at the same pace as her.

"I'm sorry it's just you should just come to the house with Joshua when he's at home and see how he reacts" she says and I shake my head, taking another drag from my cigarette.

"Yeah but I want to go home with you" is all I said then both of us stopped. Fuck! What the fuck is wrong with my mouth. Like why can't I ever shut up.

"I didn't mean-"

"I just don't think-"

We started to talk at the same time but for some reason her response made me feel like she too assumed that I was coming onto her or that I was being rejected which I kind of was so I shook my head, took the last drag of my cigarette, threw it in the bushes and then walked off saying that everything was fine and for her to enjoy her day.