"our jobs"

Okay before I start this chapter I would just like to say Rest In Peace and love Naya Rivera. Past few weeks I've been down because of her passing, I just can't believe a beautiful, amazing actress, mother, sister and friend had died in that way, especially that young. She's helped me in more ways then one, one of the biggest ways she's helped me was coming true to who I was by watching her on glee. This year is literally the worst years of all. Prayers for her family and her beautiful son.

Charlie's P.O.V

Now I know during this whole "pursue Dior" thing has taken most of my time out of this fresh new moment in my life, I can't help but think of finances and that I am certainly slacking in that department. Don't get me wrong, I do have a job. I'm a bartender and at first I enjoyed it, I mean who wouldn't? You would get free drinks from losers who think they can turn you "straight" as if, I would always scoff at that.

So it was my shift and that was from 8PM to 2AM. Yeah the bar closes at 2AM. The first hour or two starts off great until a bunch of frat boys walk in. I mean don't they have better things to do with their night? Probably not. So I stood their trying to gently clean this beer mug, I don't even know why mugs a-

"Uh excuse me? Hey bartender? We've been calling you for the past half hour" I heard a man's voice from behind me and I rolled my eyes internally. I know they've been calling me but I've just decided to ignore them because I wasn't ready to deal with their ignorant ass. So I took a deep breath and put down the mug then turned around facing the faces of five early twenties frat boys.

"Alright what can I do for you and can I see some ID please" I responded to them and they seemed to be taken off as if I wouldn't ask for their ID's. I mean I may not pay attention to many things in my life but I do at least want to do a good job. So they all meanly showed me their ID's and they all ordered rum and coke.

Now my boss did always say that we want them coming back to order more drinks so maybe give them more liquor than coke but I sensed that if these boys got too much liquor then it'll be a problem so I gave them more coke then liquor and hey if they had a problem with that then their face will meet my fists. So the night dragged on, it dragged to the point that I felt nothing.

It was pointless really, this job, helping ungrateful customers and what? Getting money slipped in my hand secretly from men hiding their mistresses or thrown at me. It just made me upset. I didn't really like this job. However, I couldn't just quit. It wasn't the right thing to do, not when you've got college and well now someone you got to take care of. So I worked until half an hour till my shift was about to be over.

We had already made the last call on everything throughout the bar and watched as couples, friends and siblings clung onto each other as they made their way out, me shaking my head at their irresponsibility. I mean I do the same thing but I don't have anyone clinging onto me.

I silently snickered to myself when I caught the last couple making their way out, the husband whispering "why don't you wanna marry me?" and I frowned at that. That was sad. After everyone had cleared out it was my time to clean down the bar a little then lock up however there was something stopping me, or maybe someone. She was leaning at least a good feet away from me but I could tell it was her because of those heels, she wore heels everywhere and no matter what outfit she had on she had to have heels. My boss. So I ran my hand through my hair and straightened up while looking at her and raised my eyebrows.

"Yes?" I questioned her and she clicked her tongue while walking closer to me. The hair on my arms stood up for a minute as I could smell her perfume, the same exact perfume I would smell on my T-shirts' some days.

I took a deep breath as she was a foot away, I could sense her right by my ear, "you're different-relaxed-less hormonal" she ended up saying softly kissing my neck and that's when I backed off. I shook my head as I wiped off the spot she kissed, "we uh-we can't do this anymore" I ended up mumbling and she looks at me for a quick minute before slowly turning away from me and saying this over her shoulder, "I will take tonight as an exception but you will not stop fucking me, or you will lose your job".