Chapter 22- Broken Truths & Dares

REECE

"Reece, truth or dare?" Violet slurred with the tilt of her head. If it wasn't for the last frustrating hour of us trying to contain her, I'd say she was quite adorable when drunk.

"Truth," I responded, wanting to start off easy.

"Chicken," I heard Carter mutter under his breath. I glared at him but didn't say anything, turning back to Violet and looking at her expectantly.

"Have you kissed one of the boys in this room?" She asked with a grin, hiccuping at the end of her sentence. She said one of the boys but she was eyeing Wesley suspiciously, I rolled my eyes at her.

Here we go again.

"No I haven't," I replied confidently, acting unfazed by the question, she frowned.

But one of them almost kissed me earlier.

I wasted no time after my answer and spun the bottle. After a few moments of waiting, it had stopped back on Violet who hiccuped the second it had landed on her. Seems like her and I were sitting in the hot spots.

Or maybe it was just karma.

"Okay Violet, first of all, hold your damn breath, your hiccups are getting irritating," she immediately took in a big breath and her cheeks puffed up as she held it. I looked at her weirdly but nonetheless, waited for her to release the breath before continuing. "Truth or dare?" I asked. She tapped her chin and hummed as she thought.

"Truth," she said with a shrug.

"Alright Ms. Goody two-shoes, I found out earlier that you've been skinny dipping before, so what would you say is the boldest thing you've done?" I asked, leaning forward in anticipation to hear the craziest thing my best friend has done.

"Um, probably the skinny dipping, or.....losing my virginity in the back of a car," she mumbled the last part almost unclearly. My eyes bulged out in shock and I whipped my head to Wesley and Carter to see if they had the same reaction as me, they did. I turned back to Violet.

"YOU LOST YOUR VIRGINITY IN THE BACK OF A CAR!?!" I screamed in astonishment.

"Shhh, be quiet Reece," Violet hissed.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "You lost your virginity in the back of a car!?" I whisper-shouted this time.

"Yes, now I'm spinning this bottle and we're moving on because I'm not talking about it anymore," Violet said firmly, I whistled lowly.

"Damn, screw being a goody two-shoes, I think you might be more rebellious than me," Violet narrowed her eyes at me and spun the bottle without a word, it landed on Carter.

"Dare," he immediately replied before Violet could even ask, she smirked at him.

"Reece do you own a pair of heels?" Violet asked innocently.

"No, but my mom does."

"Good," she said before turning to Carter. "Carter, the last time we went to a party you made fun of me for walking funny and complaining about my feet aching when I took you home. I want to see you try and walk up and down the stairs in a pair of heels," Carter scoffed and waved his hand in the air.