32: Sex Tape

[POV - Russia]

"Shut the fuck up." This ungrateful bastard,
"Damn, okay okayy," he chuckled, "no need to get your knickers in a knot, mate," the heavy British accent he used came out of nowhere and as much as I wanted to ask about it I decided to keep myself unbothered while he sipped his drink.

"Just... continue drinking that," I wanted to act angry, but it did make me happy to see him digesting something. America usually excessively eats, and even has foods imported when there's 'nothing good', but when he has an event coming up he will literally fast one week before, of course that sudden shift in diet would make him pass out.

He took a long sip and ended it was a loud smack of his lips, "~delicious~"
I rolled my eyes and after a while of watching I leaned down to pass Meri a box that was laying near the entrance of his room, I didn't have time to read who it was from, but before I pulled the little note that would give me that information I got distracted by a certain American,
"What's that?" He asked, I shrugged and was about to figure it out but the box was taken from me by that said American. I should have quicker reflexes than that... wat?

I didn't dwell on that thought for too long as I was also curious about the box. Meri pulled the note that came with the box out and as soon as he laid eyes on it he smiled like a dork, making a high pitch 'eeeee' sound. Fangirling basically.
He hugged the box and quietly, but happily whispered, "hehe, it's from China," I raised my eyebrows at the name but kept the rest of my face the same.
I had actually gotten China's number after a couple of times meeting out in public, he's helped me with some daddy issues and has been overall nice, he even showed me how he could summon stars as well, but unlike Meri his were gold.

Meri decided to read the note but quickly handed it to me, I was confused until I saw that it was all in Mandarin,
"I know that 'Wǒ ài nǐ' is 'I love You', but I can't read the rest, Google translate it for me pretty please," he asked while unsuccessfully trying to open the box.
Lucky for him I know some Mandarin Chinese, just enough to know that he was right, the beginning did say 'I Love You' but the rest wasn't that wholesome.
He is apologizing for something.
It was a short note so not much was said but I could figure out that a former friend of his had somehow gotten a certain video off his phone. The ending just said 'call me'.

I looked up from the note to see America try to cut the tape with his nails. I rolled my eyes and handed him my pocketknife, "thanks!" He beamed, "oh, and what'd the note say?"
I bit my lip, thinking if I should just lie- not lie per se just not say the full truth... let's do a half-truth, those are safe "he wants you to... contact him,"
I rubbed the back of my head, maybe that wasn't the best answer because he soon became as red as a tomato, and gave a high-pitched giggled. At first I thought it was just at my words, but then I looked at the open box. Chi sent Meri some expensive ass lingerie, "h-he wants me t-to c-contact him," he shakily spoke with a smirk as he slowly lifted the lingerie by the straps, it was very shiny and... exposed a lot, "this bitch knows me too well," he bit his lip, smiling.

You can imagine how uncomfortable I was – that outfit is way more revealing than his work outfit – but Meri noticed and put it back in the box, reddening by the second.
"Hey Ruru," he slowly pronunciation, "we're sorta-friends, right? And sorta-friends do favors for each other, right?" I nodded, not really sure where he was going with this.

...

America's in his closet getting changed into that new lingerie and I'm now sitting on his bed and waiting with his phone in hand. He asked me, man to man, if I could take some good professional partial nudes for him, "classy but not too artsy," is how he wanted them. As if he just effortlessly looks like a model every second of every day.