24: Speak

[POV - America]

Well todays been... okay.

Everyone's home right now except Nada, Ukraine and Kazakhstan, but they said they'd be home soon. Like really soon. My parents got home a few minutes ago from 'work' and they said they wanted to try training today. I was hoping for tomorrow but me a UK fighting always ends up with something getting smashed or thrown outside... Besides I don't feel like arguing with him right now. Right now.

When Russia found out his sister was home he came inside but seemed to be angry at the fact that his other siblings weren't home, it made me giggle how bitchy his face looked. Its been looking like that for like the entire time he's been here. I wonder what a happy Russia looks like? Or a happy Ukraine? They seem to be upset all the time... I should make them pie. Pie's good.

Wait, cooking is on hold for right now since 'I cOuLdN't MaKe SoMeThInG aS sImPle As JaMbAlAyA' pffff, I can make whatever I want; I started my jambalaya like a few hours ago and it looks good to me! Just needs more bell pepper and onions, oh! And sugar! I like my food sweet~

If you couldn't tell I'm in the kitchen and everyone else is sitting at the table, talking. Well, everyone but UK, he and I are having a little 'father-son bonding moment' right now :) :

I pointed at a water bottle that sat on the counter, "wah uh boh uhl!" UK snapped his neck in my direction, "America don't," Oh, It's on. "oi UK, guess woat chumorrow is... Its Chusdei!" "stop." I could see the slightest bit of an annoyed smile begin to appear. Is this hurting my jaw? Yes. But is this annoying UK? Also yes. So I continued.
I picked up a very reflective pan, UK relaxed, thinking I was actually going to stop. I started to mess around with my hair, acting like the pan was a mirror and admiring myself in it, "Roight, look at this beauchiful bloody wohk of aaaht. Wouldn't you say UK?" That actually made UK's facade break and he started laughing softly while shaking his head, "my accent is not that strong, you know," "you must fink I'm fokin schewpid, yes et es!" I stuck my tongue out at him playfully and he covered his face in embarrassment but smiled.

I did kinda the same thing with France a few days ago: we were sitting on the couch, well, I was laying on the couch and France were talking to Canada about 'French things'. They were speaking in French so I didn't understand but I think France is making fun of Canada's French. She laughed and explained something to, I think, both of us since it was in English: "did you know that, in French, you don't say 'I miss you'. You say 'tu me manques' which means 'you are missing from me'. Isn't that beautiful?" Pfff ok, you wanna go? Canada rolled his eyes and continued talking to her in French, but I lowered the volume on my show and looked over to them, raising/laying my head on my fist and having a tight smile on my face, "well, did you know that in Texas you don't say 'you all'. You say 'Y'all' which means, 'you all', unless there's a lot of y'all then it's 'all y'all' which means 'all you all'. Isn't that amazing?" I turned back to my show with the tightest of smiles and I could hear the disappointing sigh France let out then a few giggles coming from both of them. My competitiveness might get me killed one day but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ still alive.

I've never had the best relationship with UK and France – I think that's kinda obvious when you take into account the fact that I don't even call them Mom or Dad – but that's only more reason to be happy with these *moments* were we forget our fronts and just live in the moment... at least that's what I like to think they are doing. Cuz like, what's that saying?: 'Like father like son', yeah just take that but say parents cuz these two are just big, if not bigger, manipulators than even me. But I still l-love them...

"roight," UK paused as he heard his accent come out stronger, hehe, "just, go outside to the courtyard, we're going to do our first little training session when Canada and the other Slavs get back. Set up outside and France will continue the food," I cleaned my hands on a black rag, smiling to myself, "as long as you don't cook we're good," he rolled his eyes at the snarky joke and said "well do," aight.