29: It's Not My Birthday

[POV - America]

It's been two weeks since my crying sesh with Russia and I've been okay.
Russia's been avoiding me though... that's not great, I don't really remember what I did before Canada came into my room. Čhïņå ķňøw§ wəřė Į fűçķíňğ łïvē. Only snippets of that night flash by at times, but today's the weekend. Would you count Friday as the weekend? Well, I'm pretty sure it's not Friday. What day is it?
I turned on my phone real quick.
Ah, Saturday. Nice. Lazy Saturdayyyy.

I'm sitting on the couch right now, prepping for a night of work... by watching TV... Eh, I'm going to change into uniform when I get to work anyways, all I need to do is hair and makeup. After all, I'm only waiting tables right now, they'll upgrade me when I have more experience on the pole.

I leaned forward to grab another cold waffle from my plate on the coffee table. I wanted to make banana pancakes for breakfast but all my siblings, for some reason, hate bananas. I pretty sure Nz and Aussie didn't like them but I think Canada just didn't want me to make another pansexual joke... guess well never know.
I'm too lazy to heat it up so, I crunched into the cold-ass waffle like it was a cookie, almost chipped my tooth and I took that as a sign to just stopped eating. Not worth it.

I placed my waffle back down and blew into a kazoo Australia had given me to 'help' me stop smoking when I'm bored/have free time. He also gave me paper clips, which I astonishingly made into a bracelet. Cute.
I don't know what went through Aussie's head to give me a kazoo, it's not really working either, well, it's distracting me, so I guess it is.
The sound of my kazoo was weird, weirder than a normal kazoo, which made me wonder what Australia did to it. 'It's laced' was a joke that passed through my head and made me giggle just a little.

The show I was playing continued as the sound of the back door slid open and some heavy boots walked in. I didn't have to look over to see how it was.
He'll probably ignore and walk passe- "oh, good morning Rue," he sat down next to me on the couch, looking forward at the TV and hummed a good morning back to me.

I was surprised but gave a soft chuckle at this, he looks so tired, "was Ukraine snoring last night or sumthin?" I placed my kazoo down on the coffee table, he side eyed me but looked away quickly, not giving an answer but a deep sigh instead. Him and Ukraine finally got their own room about a week ago and they don't seem to mind the walk through the cold to get to this main building.
Russia meticulously watched as I would stupidly grab my cold waffle and munch on it, not really bothering to do me the favor of 'giving an expression'. Seriously, this guy always has a poker face on, he even found some form of doing it while under the influence.

"Does that taste good?" The Russian asked with, dare I say a slight hint of detestation, the monotone voice caught my attention as soon as it hit my ears but I kept my eyes to the TV, answering his question with the shake of my head and giving my waffle a dissatisfied look while I took another chunk out of it.

Russia gave a short, breathy laugh and I felt him stop staring at me to look at the show playing, "what are you watching?" The question didn't register till a few seconds of blank staring, "um, You,"

It took another few seconds of him staring at me with confusion and furrowed eyebrows for me to realize how fucking weird that sounded, "no, I mean, the show is called You. Y-O-U. I'm not watching you,"
Russia slowly nodded and turning his head away to face the screen again. I would too. I looked, shifting my eyes between the Russian and the TV and decided to describe the story to him since I'm on season 2. Need to get him caught up.

"Ah, so he's a serial killer and killed his first love?"
"Yes, now he likes this new girl called Love," "that's... is that a normal name?" "Nope, but you gotta admit it's nice,,, sorta," we continued watching, he didn't seem amused but that might just be his face.
The parts where I did see some emotion, besides the sex scenes – where we both awkwardly looked away from each other – and the parents being jackasses scene, was the scene where Love said "I wolf you",
He cringed. I laughed cuz I actually thought it was cute... it's weird how this show makes you sympathize with a serial killer.