A Strange Type of Love

Start from the beginning

A snort left my mothers mouth while shaking her head. "Beyonce would never sweetheart!" My mother said. Her name immediately sent chills down my back. A weird feeling lingered in my gut, remembering her attractive face.

Ah yes. I've got to meet her. A couple of times. And lord she's the sexiest soul I've ever laid my eyes on. Everything about her was indeed perfect. Her looks, vibes and even the way how she talks. I'm not going to lie but my mother hit the jackpot on this one. Beyonce loved me as well. She was quick to have interest in me. She wasn't only making my mother feel special but she always makes me feel special as well. She treated my mother and I like queens and I know this might sound wrong for me to say but it's the most sexiest thing ever.

But I never could get comfortable with her. It was something about her that made me feel things I wasn't supposed to feel. First time meeting her was a great encounter but the more we would get together, the more things felt weird between us. I began keeping my distance and avoiding her. Avoiding her eyes. Those green eyes of hers would always put me in a trance.

"Yea she better not hurt you, I wouldn't mind breaking her pretty little face," I said. Actually, I wouldn't mind sitting on her pretty little face..... My eyes immediately went big from the inappropriate thoughts that just appeared in my head. I ignored it before listening to my mother's response.

"Onika baby, she wouldn't hurt me ok," My mother laughed. "Give her a chance baby, stop putting your guard up. She's a really great person and you know that. And plus she loves you like her own. She makes sure that you're good and I'm not supposed to tell you this, but she's already planning on buying you a lot of expensive things, she's ready to spoil you rotten. So, try not to be so rude to her because she truly loves and respects you and I think you should do the same."

My heart went warm before feeling my soft lips tug into a smile. Wow. She loves me already? Spoiling me already? Treating both my mom and I like the Queens of this world? Maybe she really is the right one. But do I still want her and my mom to get married? Absolutely not.

Why?

Because not only do I not want them to get married just because I think it's too soon or because I'm afraid she'll break my mother's heart.... But because I have a crush on her. That's right. I'm convinced that I have feelings for my soon to be mother's fiance. My soon to be step mom or I should say, step "daddy."

So yes, my mother getting married to Beyonce did bothered me very much. There's no way in hell they can get married because things.... Would get very weird in this house......

  I'm afraid I'm deeply in love with her.

And something deep down tells me the feeling are mutual for her too. There's no way Beyonce Knowles isn't in love with me either...

***************

***************

***************

7 Months Later

Standing there, watching my two favorite ladies in the world getting married brought a happy smile to my face. The smile on my mother's face was merry and contagious. She seems so much happier now that Beyonce is in her life--- Our life. Things have changed ever since mama invited her in our life, in a good way though.

My mother has been the happiest person in the world ever since she's met Beyonce. And though I did not really approve this marriage, I had no choice but to accept it. She's made my mother feel like the only girl in the world. And when my mother is happy, so am I. She deserves to be happy, she deserves the world.

One shots~ Beynika/ RihnikaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara