Ch. 26 - lmao, feelings

"Are you going to the dance next week?" Hoseok asks.

"Oh, that stupid thing?" Yoongi replies. "The Winter Formal?"

"U-uh," Hoseok stutters. "Yeah that..."

"I never went to one before," he shakes his head.

"Why not?"

"I never had anyone to go with," he shyly admits, scratching the back of his ear.

"I never went either, but since this is our senior year..." Hoseok trails off. "We should at least experience a high school dance before we graduate."

Yoongi smiles at Hoseok's shy offer. "Well if you put it that way..."

"Just say yes," Hoseok groans out.

"Fine," Yoongi laughed out. "Yes."

Yoongi squealed to himself like a little hamster as he rolled around in bed, his mind going coo coo because of every single thing that happened today.

Talking with Hoseok, their kiss, being asked to the Winter Formal.

Oh, and the kiss!

His first kiss, should I mention once again?

Hoseok was his first kiss.

He still couldn't comprehend the fact that his lips weren't virgin anymore, and Hoseok was the reason for that.

After being dropped off at his house (but not without a little heated kiss which both Hoseok and Yoongi would think about late at night when their parents are asleep). Hoseok entered his home with a flustered face, his mind only filled with the thoughts of Yoongi's lips on his.

When he first landed eyes on those luscious plumps, on the back of his mind, Hoseok thought those pinks lips were kissable. Just like Yoongi's button nose that he thought was boopable.

Next time he sees him, Hoseok wants to boop the snoot.

He also couldn't stop thinking about how his hands roamed around Yoongi during the kiss. He never kissed anyone before, but is it usual for your hands to automatically move around your partners body? It felt good to have his hands on Yoongi. You know, somewhere that wasn't his hands for once and excited both of them.

Of course he loved holding hands with Yoongi, and he knew how much Yoongi strongly loved holdings hands.

It was nice to put his hands somewhere else on Yoongi's body. God, no matter how I phrase it, it still sounds dirty.

He really do be living good in a life with Min Yoongi.

Hoseok's happy. He's so happy.

And his mom knew he was too.

When she saw him come back home with a big smile on her face, she knew that things went well with her son and his "friend" or whatever bullshit he came up with. It was so obvious though.

She saw the way Hoseok looked and cared for Yoongi, and how Yoongi did the same. She noticed how often Yoongi would drop off Hoseok, and how giggly they got with each other.