Ch. 9 - He Do Be Denying Tho

"Huh?" Yoongi asks, not knowing if he heard the male correctly or not.

He must've heard correctly though because he recently went to the doctors for a checkup. He did great during the hearing test, so he's sure those ears of his weren't deceiving him.

Hoseok freakin' panicked at what came out of his mouth, panicking more when Yoongi's face became as red as an asscheek being spanked during... unholy activities.

"I mean when's the date," Hoseok quickly clarified. "Not that it is a date. Not that I don't like you- I do like you but not that way. And there's obviously nothing wrong with liking guys or anything, guys are cool sometimes when they aren't assholes. And you're not an asshole you're actually pretty cu-"

"You're rambling," Yoongi cuts him off, a small smile on his face at Hoseok's nervousness. "How about this Saturday?"

"This Saturday?" Hoseok repeats, using his quick thinking skills to remember whether he had plans of not.

He did not remember though, so he just said, "Yeah, I'm free."

"Perfect," Yoongi nods. "Do you need a ride there? I can drive you."

"Uh yeah," Hoseok scratches the back of his neck. "I'd appreciate that."

Yoongi let's out another giggle, which he finds himself doing a lot today. Why the hell are you giggling like an idiot, Yoongi? he asks himself.

"There's also a roller skating alley near the ice cream place," Yoongi adds. "We can go there after, if you want."

"Sounds fun, but I don't know how to roller skate," Hoseok shakes his head with a sheepish smile.

"I can teach you," Yoongi shrugs nonchalantly. "It's easy."

"Okay, fine." smiles Hoseok. "Now let's get back to working on the project. We've already wasted time joking around earlier."

That was true, Yoongi and the music teacher agreed he'd be here an hour each day after school. They wasted 45 minutes doing nothing productive.

"Now, I prepared a quiz for you-" Namjoon stops himself when he sees Jungkook's face turn completely white. "Don't worry, this is just a quiz to see how much you already know."

"Okay," Jungkook nods slowly, watching Namjoon take out the sheet of paper full of English questions from front to back. Pictures as well.

He gulps at the sight, because he's more nervous now then in the English classroom. Maybe because this is a one-on-one lesson that he's more nervous. Yeah, maybe.

Jungkook takes the paper and fills out the questions. It takes a a few minutes to finish the quiz before handing it back to Namjoon, who briefly scans the paper. He can already see the tons of mistakes. Especially in spelling.

"Okay, let's start here," he begins, pointing at the second question showing a picture of an umbrella. "Do you know 'r'?"

"Mhm," Jungkook nods.

"You wrote 'umblella' instead of umbrella," Namjoon explains.

"Umbrella," Jungkook repeats.

"Good," Namjoon nods at his pronunciation.

And they continue on from there. Namjoon helping Jungkook with his spelling of the answers, and helping him pronounce each word. Especially with the 'R' and 'L' that Jungkook's having trouble with. For once in his life, Jungkook finds that he's actually learning English. Namjoon's already stealing Ms. Shon's job, and he's doing a hella good job.

The best part, was that he actually had patience unlike his other teachers.

"This level test," Namjoon begins. "Is actually for elementary students?"

Jungkook's face goes blank, "What?"

Jungkook know he was bad at English, but he didn't know he was that bad to fail a test made for elementary students. Talk about embarrassing~

"It's okay," Namjoon reassures him. "I'll help you improve, and we can shove it in Ms. Shon's face. I promise."

The butterflies in Jungkook's stomach fluttered at those words. No wonder why all the girls love this man, he really was a heart throb.

Yoongi returned back home all smiley that day. After waving goodbye to Hoseok and briefly meeting the male's father, Yoongi drove back home. His dad was working at the hospital, and his mother was out with her "friends". Well, they were just women around her age that love to brag about their sons and daughters achievements.

So he was home alone, but he didn't mind.

Yoongi was looking forward to spending more time with Hoseok. Can you blame him though? Hoseok was a fun guy who'd always make Yoongi smile, laugh, and get all giggly and squishy inside. He couldn't stop thinking about next Saturday, his creative mind thinking of things that will never happen. You know, like scenarios he'd see in kdrama's (except it's him and Hoseok).

Don't take this the wrong way. Cause once again, Yoongi's a hopeless romantic whose just thirsty for boys. It's no big deal, really.

It's not like he has a crush on Hoseok and he spends nights thinking about the male before bed. That would explain the cutesy giggles and crazy butterflies in his stomach whenever the male is around, and why Yoongi would always get so nervous. But Yoongi's always nervous so therefore, he doesn't have a crush on Hoseok.

Then again Yoongi loves being in denial, and he knows that. There's a reason why he's always in denial of his feelings. Cause he hates that feeling of butterflies in his stomach. And though the feeling can be addicting, he hates that those feelings are also accompanied by jealousy and heartbreak.

So no, Yoongi does not have a crush on Hoseok.

Unless...

Nah.

Author note:
I'm basically, writing a fanfic about myself because Yoongi is literally just me lol.