Chapter 37 LEMON

WARNING!

WARNING!

THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF THEN SKIP THIS CHAPTER AND GO TO THE NEXT ONE, BUT IF YOU DO LIKE THIS KIND OF STUFF THEN HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOY. JUST KNOW THAT I WARNED YOU BEFOREHAND.

THANK YOU

LightStar POV

I then felt Skyquake walk behind me and hugged me from behind. He then kissed my face next. I shivered, and he began to bite and nibble on my neck cables. Skyquake then sat on the medical berth with me sitting on his lap while I faced Dreadwing, who approached me slowly. Dreadwing grabbed hold of my torso's sides, gliding inwards over my breastplates until eventually, he made it down to my hips, teasing me with his slick digits. The closer he got to my interface plate, the more I couldn't hold back the moan building up deep within my throat. My body felt so hot. It was driving me insane.

"Ahh! D-Dreadwing!" I gasped from his warm servos, grazing over my groin. I was really sensitive. All this was driving me crazy. I gasped when I felt Skyquake's servos move to my chest and unclip my breastplate. He then began to play with my breast while he also placed a couple of kisses on my neck.

Just then, I saw Dreadwing crouched in front of me and opened up my legs, opening up my interface plate to inspect my outer valve that was surprisingly wetter than usual.

"My my, it looks like someone is excited" Dreadwing said. I blushed.

Dreadwing then, without a proper warning, stuck his glossa out and started licking along the outer folds on my valve. I almost screamed from the contact, throwing my helm back and arching my body forward. It didn't help that Skyquake was also playing with my breast and also biting and licking me neck cables.

"Oh.." I moaned as Dreadwing's glossa snuck it's way into my port, exploring my insides. My body involuntarily shook against his movements. He had his servos rested on my inner thighs, stroking along the unguarded flesh during his inspection in my inner valve. His glossa curled and twisted inside of me. He managed to find a spot that brought out the worst of my whines and whimpers, and he continued teasing the area.

Just then, I felt someone grab my chin and turn my face back. I immediately felt a pair of lips on mine. I immediately kissed Sky, who was the one kissing me back. It was not a soft kiss, but an intense and rough kiss. I felt his glossa enter my mouth, and it made me moan, and he explored my mouth with his glossa. My processor was swimming with unclear emotions.

I then felt Dreadwing pulled away briefly. I heard him lick his derms from the accumulation of watery fluids he had been lapping up.

"Mmm, you taste amazing"Dreadwing complimented before continuing. I was shocked once again when he dug his face into my port. I couldn't tell how fast my spark was beating from the Energon rushing through my helm and pumping against my audio. My optics fluttered. I wasn't sure how much more I was going to last.

Finally, I let it all out. I felt my overload shoot out. I moaned into Skyquake's mouth before he finally pulled away, and a little string of saliva was the only thing connecting our mouths now.

"So, how do you feel, Light?" Dreadwing asked, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I had my optics close, breathing really hard.

"N-Not... Enough" I said.

"Huh?" I heard both Sky and Dread asked. It was not enough. My body still begged for more. I immediately pushed Dreadwing back and pushed myself off Skyquake's lap.