Chapter 32 Decepticon

LightStar POV

I followed Shockwave to his laboratory that, for some reason, was located outside and not inside the Warship. I really didn’t want to follow him, but unfortunately, I didn't have any power over what I did now. I only hope that the others come and save me fast.

“What do you want me for?” I asked.

“As I said before, I need your memory of the formula to make Predacons stronger” He said. I clicked my tongue in annoyment. 

“Sure, whatever, but unfortunately, I can remember nothing, so I don't think nothing could help you right now” I said.

“You will in time. With this” He said. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

“With what?” I asked.

He didn't reply back. He walked over to a table full of stuff and began work on something. I couldn't see what he was doing. 

Finally, he finished and turned around to allow me to see what he was working on. I saw him holding a serum filled with a bright red liquid inside. He then began walking over to me. I panicked.

“Whoa! What is that? What are you doing?” I asked, but he didn't reply right away. He was now standing in front of me.

“This will help you recover your memories in a faster way. It will help us get the information that we need as well” He explained.

“What?! No! Stay away from me!” I yelled. I tried to run, but then got shocked by the necklace around my neck. I screamed in pain. It finally stopped. I was in so much pain that I couldn’t stop Shockwave from pressing the needle against my neck. I then felt everything around me go in circles until I blacked out.

*Time Skip*

I woke up with extreme pain all over my body. I noticed that I was lying down on a table. I immediately sat up. I was not sure what was going on at first until everything hit me like a train. 

I remember Shockwave putting a strange red liquid in me before I blacked out. I don’t know what the liquid was, but whatever it was, I think it was working because I remember a little bit from when the war began, but most of it was still really confusing to me. 

“You’re awake” I heard a familiar voice say. I immediately turned to the voice and saw Shockwave. He was working on something. I quickly got off the table and was now standing. 

“Unfortunately” I replied. I really wish I could recharge all day long. He stopped whatever he was doing and turned to look at me.

“Do you remember anything?” He asked. I immediately thought about what I remember from the beginning of the war.

“No” I replied. I was not about to tell him that I remembered stuff.  I heard him chuckled.

“I knew you were going to say that, but I know you’re lying” He said. I looked at him with a confused expression on my face.

“Ho… I mean, what do you mean?” I asked. 

“You could stop pretending already. I already looked into your memories with the cortical psychic patch while you were recharging. I know you remember some parts of when the war first started” He explained.

“If you already knew, then why ask me?” I asked.

“I just wanted to see if you would lie about remembering or not” He replied. I growled.

“So, I'm basically going to stay here and wait until all my memories come back, so you could get the information you need from me?” I asked. He nodded.