Chapter 31 Trapped

LightStar POV

I don’t know where I was. It was so dark. I felt my body really cold. I was alone, cold, and my body hurt. I tried looking around, but there was nothing else but darkness.

Just then, I saw the scene in front of me change. A really bright light then blind me, so I closed my optics, but when I opened them, I saw myself standing in front of my Sire and for some reason, I looked angry towards him. In this scene, I kind of looked a little younger. 

“I said no, and that’s final, young lady! I’m not going to allow my daughter to throw her life away just like that because of those two hotheads!” My Sire yelled at my younger self. I saw my younger self get angrier. 

“Say whatever you want, Sire! I’m still going with Sky and Dread even if you don’t like them! I don’t care what you say! I love them!” My younger self yelled at my Sire. I saw my Sire growled then grabbed my younger self’s arm.

“I don’t care if you love them! I’m you’re my daughter, and you are going to listen to me, LightStar!” He yelled. I saw my younger self growled.

“Oh, so I’m your daughter now, huh? I didn’t feel like your daughter when I was a sparkling and needed you to take care of me, to love me, or be there for me when others were bullying me, but Sky and Dread were! They were there when I needed them, when I needed to feel love, and when I was being bullied!” My younger self yelled. I covered my mouth at the scene in front of me. I couldn’t believe this happened.

I saw my Sire give my younger self a sad expression, but before he could reply, my younger self had already taken off running by herself. 

The scene changed again, and I was standing in front of a really scary Mech with Dreadwing and Skyquake behind me. They were standing really close to me, while I faced the scary Mech in front of me. I also saw two other Mechs standing behind the creepy Mech. One of them was the Mech that showed up to help the one optic Mech, and the other one was a really skinny Mech that looked like a Femme with those high heels as pedals.

Just then, I saw my younger self walked forward and kneeled down in one knee in front of the scary Mech.

“Lord Megatron” I said. I felt my optics go wide.

‘This scary Mech was Megatron’ I thought.

“LightStar?” Megatron asked. My younger self nodded.

“I heard a lot about you from Skyquake and Dreadwing” Megatron said. I saw my younger self raised her helm up.

“Well, I do hope it was all good stuff” My younger self replied. Megatron chuckled.

“It was indeed, my dear. It was indeed” Megatron replied. He then walked closer to my younger self.

“Tell me, dear. You’re Ratchet’s daughter, right?” Megatron asked. My younger self nodded.

“Indeed, Lord Megatron, but I no longer care about him. He could rot in the pits for all that I care” My younger self replied. I felt my optics wide when I heard my younger self say that about my Sire. I saw Megatron chuckled.

“Stand up, dear” Megatron ordered. My younger self stood up. My younger self was now facing Megatron.

“Tell me, LightStar. What do you want?” Megatron asked. I saw my younger self smirked.
“I wish to join the Decepticon and help you destroy the Autobots” My younger self replied.

“Is that so?” Megatron asked. My younger self nodded.

“Yes, Lord Megatron. I vow loyalty to you and no one else” I said, kneeling down once again. I saw Skyquake and Dreadwing do the same.