Chapter 19 Insecticon Trouble

LightStar POV

After the whole fixing Soundwave visor and me finally seeing how he looks like. We head back to the control room were Soundwave left to start decoding the Iacon relics. After a while, the Insecticon name Hardshell came back without a relic.

So now everyone that had left for relic hunting is in a line facing Lord Megatron who was in a rage.

"How is this possible? Four relics each one in our grasp and yet only Soundwave and LightStar had returned with something other than an excuse" Lord Megatron said as he stops in his track and faces the Insecticon.

"Tell me Hardshell what is yours?" Lord Megatron asked the Insecticon.

"I have none, my Lord, we failed to retreat the toxin but the green Autobot has been terminated" Hardshell said making me quickly turn to look at him.

"Do you mean Bulkhead?" I asked. He then turns to me and nods.

"Well perhaps this day is not lost after all" Lord Megatron said.

"If that is true" I heard Knockout said so we all turn to look at him.

"It has been a while since anyone has extinguished an Autobot spark" Knockout said.

"Because it's been awhile since an Insecticon warrior has been provided the opportunity to do so" Hardshell replied.

"Really now because the bug under my raised command was utterly useless" Knockout said. Hardshell then look mad and roared at him.

"ENOUGH!!" Lord Megatron yelled.

"Hardshell are you certain that the one called Bulkhead was exterminated?" Lord Megatron asked.

"By my very own hand Lord Megatron" Hardshell replied.

Time Skip

Well after Lord Megatron finish lecturing the other we all left to do our own job. I had left to the med-bay telling Sky and Dread that we will have some alone time another day.

"Detailing much easier when Breakdown was around" Knockout said as he was having a hard time buffing his sides. I told him that I could do it but he refuses because he didn't want to have any trouble with both my mates for using me to help him buff his paint job.

"Stop complaining Knockout. You're the one that doesn't want any help" I said.

"Well I don't want to end up dead by the hands of both your mates" Knockout said.

"Shut it. They don't tell me what to do. They are not like that. Like seriously I think sometimes I could hear you complain all the way to my room because of your paint job" I said.

"Hey! Well your not the only one. I couldn't have a good recharge a month ago because of you three moaning the whole damn night" Knockout said. My face then went red out of embarrassment. I think you could compare me to his paint job. Knockout then began to laugh at my face expression.

"Oh, My Primus Knockout you heard that. If you dare keep that up then I will really call for both my mates" I threatened makeing him to shut up.

Then out of nowhere, we heard shooting and punching happening outside making the ship shake a little.

"What is going on out there?" Knockout asked. We then both walk over to the door and open it up.

"How I am supposed to...." Knockout started but when we saw a Vehicon flying are way we immediately went back inside and the door close stopping the Vehicon from hitting us.

We then open the door once again just to see the Vehicon getting up as he then shot something but then move to the side were then I saw an Insecticon coming at full speed toward us but then I quickly move out of the way leaving Knockout to get the blow.