Chapter 35 LightStar

3rd POV

Predaking swung his claw down, but before it could hit the Predacon’s sparked, Optimus showed up and sent Predaking flying away. Optimus then took his gun out and fired at the ceiling, burying Predaking under a bunch of massive rocks. Optimus turned around to look at the new Predacon, who was slowly standing back up. Both looked at each other for a short period of time until Optimus finally gave the new Predacon a thankful nod. The new Predacon replied with a nodded back. Optimus then turned to the fourth injured Mechs. Optimus looked at the new Predacon again and the new Predacon knew what Optimus wanted so it nodded. Optimus nodded back before picking Magnus up from the ground, who was unconscious and also picking Wheeljack. The new Predaking quickly walked over to the injured twins and slowly picked both of them up on its back. The twins didn’t hesitate or fight back because they knew that the new Predacon wasn’t trying to hurt them, but instead, it was trying to help them.

“Thanks” The twins told the new Predacon. The new Predacon didn’t say anything but only gave the twins a nod with its helm.

Just then, immediately, Optimus took off with his jetpack. The new Predacon soon followed, but just at that moment, Predaking freed himself from the massive rocks and roared in anger when he saw both Optimus and the new Predacon running away with his prey. Predaking immediately ran after them both. 

Once outside, Optimus took off into the sky. The new Predacon immediately spread its wings and took off right behind Optimus with Predaking not far behind, who had transformed into his beast mode once he was outside the cave. 

Just then, a Groundbridge opened in front of Optimus. Predaking got mad and immediately got ready to shoot a ball of fire at Optimus and the new Predacon. Luckily, both Optimus and the new Predacon crossed the Groundbridge safely and the Groundbridge before Predaking’s ball of fire could go through. 

On the other side of the Groundbridge, everyone back at base was happy to see that everyone was okay, but freaked out when they saw Skyquake and Dreadwing on top of  Predacon.

Immediately, a bunch of blasters got pointed at the new Predacon.

“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold your fire! It’s okay!” Skyquake yelled, quickly getting off the Predacon and running in front of it with his servo in the air to protect the new Predacon with his twin brother.

“What do you mean by it’s okay? That’s a bloody Predacon standing behind you two!” Arcee yelled.

“Stop! Believe it or not! This Predacon saved our lives! It won’t hurt us” Dreadwing said.

“How are you two so sure that it won’t attack us?” Smokescreen asked, but just then, Optimus finally walked forward and stopped his team from attacking the Predacon.

“It’s okay. I saw it with my own optics. The Predacon will not attack us. You could all be calm. So, put your weapons down” Optimus said. The rest of the team hesitate for a moment until they finally obey and put their weapons down, but they were still on high alert just in case the Predacon decided to attack them. The Predacon sighed once it saw that no more weapons were being pointed at it.

Just then, Ratchet immediately got to work on the injured Mechs. He first got to work on Magnus, who was in the worst condition than the others. Everyone surrendered Magnus, who was on the medical berth and watched Ratchet begin to work on his damaged servo that got destroyed by Predaking, while the new Predacon stood far away from everyone waiting.

Just then, Magnis finally woke up, and the first thing that he did was look at his gone servo before letting out a loud sigh.

“Ratchet will take good care of you” Optimus told Magnus.