Chapter 8 Horrible Experience

LightStar POV

It's been weeks since Breakdown little accident with the humans. Right now I'm in the control room in front of Lord Megatron. Soundwave and I had found something that Lord Megatron might love to see.

"I recognize this madedic signature you two. And it would be unfortunate to have the Decepticons invention such as this use against us" Lord Megatron replied.

"I will secure the weapon Lord Megatron" I hear a voice said so we turn to see Breakdown standing there.

"Breakdown. Ha! If you could be bested by simple humans what chance do you have against the Autobots?" Lord Megatron asked getting closer and closer to him then walk to the side.

"Allowed me to redeem myself, Master. What I have lost it's a constant reminder that I must never again fail you" Breakdown said.

Lord Megatron look at him for a long time until he finally agrees on letting him go. Once he left I retrieve myself from work and left to the Energon storage room for an Energon cube.

As I walk through the Nemesis hallways I was immediately grabbed from behind and pull inside a room. I hit the ground with a large 'THUMP' hitting my helm in the process. I turn around and saw Starscream standing above me.

"Grr what do you want Streamer?" I asked harshly. He then growled and kick me. I was sent flying to the wall making me cough Energon to the floor.

"You have been a really bad my little seeker these past weeks. How about I teach you what happens when you mess with me my little Light" Starscream said as he got closer and closer.

"Back off or I will call Skyquake" I threat.

"HA! Tried if you can but this room is soundproof and no comm-link communication is off here. They may contact you but you will not be able to reply" Starscream said. I look at him then tried to comm Sky but he was right I just got stasis.

My optics wide once I figure that if I can call for help then I'm defenseless against Starscream here. He laughs once he saw my scared face.

"You been a really disobedient little seeker now it's time for you to get punished for it" Starscream said.

"Please....Starscream d....don't kill me. I'm s....orry" I said trying to apologize with my voice being all wobbly from the terror seeping within me.

I saw Starscream then continued to laugh. He found my distress to be amusing.

"Such a soft and innocent femme you are. I'm not going to kill you. Although...." he started then paused and leaned even closer to me.

"After I'm done with you. You're going to wish I did" he said making me back away but my body hit the wall leaving space for me to run.

"W....What?" I asked then felt the grip of his servo on my neck.

"I'm going to break you" he said.

WARNING FROM HERE ON WILL BE A SHORT HALD RAPE SECTION

IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE TO THIS THINGS THEN DON'T READ AND JUST SCROLL DOWN UNTIL THE NEXT DARK AND BIG LETTER COME.

YOU BEEN WARNED

I let out a scream but the seeker shoved two digits into my mouth shutting me up. I squirmed vigorously by his action. He growled and pinned both my servo above my head.

I failed to speak. I was still whining through unable to express my displeasure if his digits being jabbed into my cavity. I tested the metal along my glossa and gagged in the process.