Chapter 27 The Autobot Attack

LightStar POV

The Predacon had failed.

The Predacon came back all scratched up and without Wheeljack. I kind of felt bad for the Predacon. I also felt happy that he didn’t manage to capture Wheeljack. I was back at the laboratory, wanting to be far away from everything right now.

Just then, I began to hear a bunch of commotion outside. It didn’t bother me at first until the whole warship began to shake violently.

“Whoa!” I yelled. I quickly grabbed the table next to me. I finally regained my stance once the warship stopped shaking. 

“What’s going on outside?” I asked. I then contacted Dreadwing through the bond.

“Dreadwing, what’s going on outside?” I asked.

“:: We are under attack::” He replied.

“From?” I asked.

“:: The Autobots::” A different voice replied. I felt my optics wide. I knew that voice. I felt my optics get watery.

“S-Sky?” I asked.

“:: Yes. It’s me, Light::” Sky’s voice replied.

“:: How?::” Dread asked.

“:: It’s a long story, brother, SweetSpark::” Sky replied.

“:: Where… Where are you, Sky?::” I asked.

“:: I’m infiltrating Darkmount with the Autobots. I’m joining the Autobots. How about you two?::” Sky asked.

“:: I’m with you, brother::” Dread replied. I didn’t reply right away. I was still shocked by the fact that Sky was indeed not dead, but alive.

“:: Light?::” Both asked. I chuckled.

“Yes. Of course, I will follow you two. I love you both” I replied. I could hear a soft chuckled from both the bonds that I share with them.

“:: Okay, then. Meet me inside Darkmount. I’m coming for you two::” Sky said. 

“:: Got it::” Dread replied. I nodded.

“Yes” I said. 

I then quickly left the laboratory. I ran straight to Darkmount. I avoid as much contact as possible with any Vehicons that I found in my way.

“Light!” I heard Dreadwing’s voice yelled my name. I looked back, and I saw him.

“Dreadwing” I said. He quickly hugged me.

“C’mon, let’s find Sky” He said. I nodded. We began to run together right after finding each other. I then rounded a corner with Dreadwing, and the first thing I saw was Skyquake. He had just finished killing two Vehicons that were in his way to find us. 

“Sky!” I yelled. I saw Skyquake turned his helm to me. When he saw Dreadwing and me, he smiled. I immediately run to him and hug him.

“Oh, my Primus, Sky. I missed you so much. I thought I lost you forever” I said.

“I’m sorry, Light. I’m sorry for worrying you” He said. I shook my helm. I then grabbed his face and kissed him. He immediately kissed me back. The kiss was deep and passionate. 

“I love you, Sky” I said once we separated from the kiss. 

“I love you too, Light” Sky said. He then put me down. He then turned to look at Dreadwing, who had a kind of jealous look on his face, which made both Sky and I chuckled.

“C’mon, brother. You had her for a whole day. I’m sure you had your share of kisses from her” Sky told Dread. I saw Dread chuckled.

“I missed you, brother” Dread said, hugging Sky. Sky hugged him back.

“Same” Sky replied.

Just then, the moment was ruined when we heard more shooting not far from where we were located.

“C’mon, we gotta get out of here as quickly as possible” Sky said. We nodded. 

I then grabbed both Sky’s and Dread’s servos, and we took off running together. 

*Time Skip*

Well…

We didn't get that far away. On our way out, we got surrounded by Vehicon from both sides. I watched both Dreadwing, and Skyquake tried to take them down, but more and more just kept showing up. 

We finally surrendered when we saw that we couldn’t win. They immediately took us to see Megatron, who was at the top of Darkmount. I also then heard from a couple of Vehicons that they had captured all the Autobots. 

Finally, we were in front of Megatron himself. I then saw a Mech that I have never seen in my life lying down on the ground. He was as tall as Optimus. I didn’t know who he was.

“All invaders have been taken captive, Master, and there were no signs of Optimus Prime” Starscream told Megatron. I saw Megatron nodded.

“So, tell me, Commander? Where’s might your leader be?” Megatron asked the Mech on the ground. I still didn’t know who he was. I was also scared to ask or even say anything. I saw the Mech not reply to Megatron, making him angry.

“I will not ask again!” Megatron yelled.

“If I knew, I wouldn’t tell you” I heard the Mech replied to Megatron.

“Very well” Megatron said, taking out his hidden blade. I then watched Starscream walk forward. 

“Execute our prisoners and fire each cannon at the nearest metropolis within sight. Its time to show the whole universe that this planet belongs to Megatron” Megatron ordered. I felt my optics go wide when he said that. I gasped and that gained Megatron’s attention because he turned to look at my mates and me. 

“What is this? Why are they here?” Megatron asked the Vehicons standing next to us. 

“Lord Megatron, I'm sorry to say, but these three have rebelled against us just when the Autobots attack. It looks like Skyquake was helping the Autobots with the attack then later met with LightStar and Dreadwing. We captured them before they could escape” I heard one of the Vehicon explained. I saw Megatron nodded. He then walked forward until he was standing in front of us.

“So, you three decided to rebel against me?” He asked. We didn’t reply or even look at him. I heard him growled, and he then slapped me across the face.

“Light!” I heard both my mates yelled my name then quickly helped me sit up after I hit the ground because of the slapped that was really hard. I felt my cheek burn in pain, and my optics got watery, but I didn’t let the tears spilled down.

“You traitors!” Megatron yelled. I saw my two mates glared at him.

“I made a mistake to forgive you once, but I won’t make that same mistake this time” He said. He then raised his fusion cannon and aimed it at me first.

“Staring with you, LightStar” He said. I felt my optics go wide.

“No!” Dreadwing and Skyquake yelled. They tried to put themself in front of me, but a bunch of Vehicons held them down. I looked at Megatron straight in the optics. This time I couldn’t hold the tears any longer. I felt small tears began to slide down my cheeks. I then watched Megatron fired his cannon. The last thing I remember was my name being called before darkness took over my vision.