001

SENSATION
°˖✧♥︎✧˖° / fireworks
══════════════════

SENSATION°˖✧♥︎✧˖° / fireworks══════════════════

📍| Gotham City.
December 19th, [1:14am]

Every girl dreams of her own fairy tale ending – a slumbering girl awakened by a true love's kiss, a princess who forsakes her jewels for adventure, lovers separated by cruel fates miraculously reunited. However, this reality was far from a fairy tale, and true happy endings remained a rare and elusive gem. Life was often much more complex than the simple narratives of childhood stories.

On a chilly December night, Amanda reluctantly treaded through the enormous, dimly lit warehouse alongside her father. The unpleasant stench filled the air, making her wish she were anywhere else. This mission wasn't her idea of a fun evening, but her father had insisted, reminding her that "it was all part of the job." She went along with it, though she couldn't claim to be enjoying herself. Amanda's mind yearned for something, anything to break the monotony and relieve her boredom.

Little did she know, Batman and his loyal sidekick observed her every move from the shadows as the teenage girl confidently led the group of men. They were somewhat taken aback by the extent of responsibility entrusted to her at such a tender age, but it was hardly shocking, considering her familial connection. They had no doubt that her father had played a significant role in shaping her into this life, given his own involvement.

Amanda stood watch in the room, responsible for guarding her father's crucial information and ideas. It was her duty to ensure that the contents remained secure. She wasn't alone in this task; her father's men were by her side, ready to provide backup if needed. Although her father had confidence in her abilities, he wanted to be certain she was prepared for any challenging situation that might arise.

From Batman's perspective, it seemed like they wouldn't be leaving anytime soon. Unfortunately, that was correct, as Amanda was assigned to remain there throughout the night. However, that wasn't the outcome Batman and Robin were aiming for. Their objective was to resolve the situation swiftly, even though it meant apprehending Amanda's father and his men. Regrettably, she found herself affiliated with them.

While standing guard in the dimly lit warehouse, Amanda occasionally couldn't resist the urge to check her reflection. She'd quickly glance at her reflection in a nearby shiny surface, making sure her appearance was impeccable despite the situation. The young girl was always attentive to her appearance, even in the most unexpected scenarios, a habit she couldn't quite shake.

As Amanda adjusted her hair, a sudden, unexpected event jolted her. A Batarang came hurtling towards her, narrowly missing her face and embedding itself in the wall nearby. With a gasp, she realized that Batman and Robin had emerged from the shadows and were advancing on her and her father's henchmen. Caught off guard and unsure of her next move, Amanda quickly signaled her father's men to confront the Caped Crusader and his sidekick. She recognized that fighting Batman was a formidable task, and she wisely left it to her henchmen to handle this dangerous situation.