Overprotective Onii-chan

Hi~! I'm back! But once again I still don't know if I will be able to continue, if I do my updates will probably be slow and take a while because I am in school now. I also wanna relax a bit too because last time I wrote everyday while still in school and I fell into this exhausting loop of:

Get up early, already tired. Work on school and finish homework. Write write write write write non-stop until I finish the new chapter. Oh shit it's midnight. Go to bed late, wake up and repeat!

Yeah....that wasn't good I was super tired, but I had so much fun writing, I didn't want to stop. It was the highlight of my day! So I guess that's a good thing?

But anyways, I made this one-shot to include a little bit more a Tanjirou's side of the story, he is Nezuko's brother of course.

I hope you enjoy~

It was a boring day in the Butterfly Estate, nothing was going on, it was just your ordinary weekend. I had finished doing a couple things around the house and now I had nothing to do, so I decided to go see what Nezuko-chan was up to. I hadn't seen her all day so I was excited to finally talk to her.

I cheerfully walked upstairs and pranced through the hallway towards Nezuko-chan's room, also humming a happy tune as Chuntaro sat on top of my head, he even seemed glad that we were going to visit Nezuko-chan.

"♫Nezuko-chan~ My lovely Nezuko-chan~ Super pretty Nezuko-chan~!♫"

I went up to the door and held the doorknob, turning it to enter her room and greet her with a warm hug. But because I was so bubbly and eager to see her I didn't knock like I usually do.

Oh, sweet Jesus......I wish I did knock.

"♫Neeezuko-chaaaaaann~!♫" I swung the door open and walked in, ready to shower her with my affection, "Helloooo~ Ne-"

My eyes widened, as soon as I walked in I immediately regretted it, so much. What I saw in front of me was Nezuko-chan, of course. But not my normal Nezuko-chan I'm used to seeing on a day to day basis.

What I walked into was something I couldn't just walk out of and forget about.

In a split second my face turned bright red as I eyed her up and down, my heart felt as though it was going to explode, Nezuko was in front of me wearing a pair of light blue shorts, but she must have been changing into something else because she didn't have a shirt on, only a bra. It was nothing exposing, but it was still a bra, and for me that's WAY too much exposure. So much of her body was showing; her skin, I was internally screaming.

Chuntaro, who was in just as much shock as me, instantly flew out of the room as fast as he could probably thinking something like: 'Fuck this shit, I'm out.' And I just stood there paralyed as me and Nezuko-chan awkwardly stared at each other in silence, her face about as red as a tomato as well.

She covered her chest with her arms, "Um.......Z-Zenitsu-kun....."

My brain went blank and I was trying my hardest not to panic. Now you might think this might be paradise for me, seeing a girl with no shirt on. Yes, I won't lie and say I'm not a pervert, but I'm not a monster! It's not like I'm going to do something gross! I respect people's privacy and stuff, so was soon as I walked in I wanted out. But the problem was I was freaking out so bad my legs wouldn't move.

Zenitsu.....

Do.

Not.

Panic!