Kamado's Abode

Wow, I actually don't have a Zennezu drawing this time, that's surprising. BUT I do have something else at the end that I put there just in case you wanted to see.

Request: "The gang goes back to Tanjirou and Nezuko's hometown, they visit the graves, and Nezuko tries really hard to not let anyone see her embarrassing baby pictures." ~that_one_lesbain6 & AgatsumaNezuko01

That's the topic of the chapter, but I also took another request from hilmDeadpool1 about Zenitsu playing a prank on Nezuko, making her even more embarrassed, so she decides to get revenge on him by being extra lovey-dovey and PDA.

Quick side note: I'm going to be taking a break from writing because I just need some time to relax. I don't know when I'll be back though, but hopefully you understand.

Anyways! Here's the chapter! Sorry it took so long!

Nezuko's POV:

Man, it sure is a beautiful morning....the air is so clear.

The gentle pitter patter of our feet on the dirt sidewalk filled our senses as we strolled, our eyes adjusting to the ginger sunlight breaking from the clouds. It was a lovely morning and the gang and I decided to go for a walk, just for some fun, to stretch our legs, and maybe a bit of early morning exercise.

"Hwaahh...." I yawned, covering my mouth with my free hand-- the other one was interlocked with Zenitsu-kun's. At the sound of me yawning, he turned to me.

"Are you feeling sleepy?" Zenitsu-kun giggled, his face and eyes sunkissed from the daylight.

I rubbed my eyes, yawning once more. ".....Yeah kinda. We got up at 8:00am, so I'm not fully awake." Drowsily, I smiled. "But it's fine, so don't worry like you always do, Zenitsu-kun."

"Hmm...." He nodded, but then began to think about something. Suddenly as we walked, our hair flowing in the mild breeze, Zenitsu-kun loosened his grasp on my hand. His soft hold gone, his warmth fading from my palm. I was confused.

"Huh..? Why'd you let g-" I tripped over my last word once he randomly took his arms and lifted me up off the ground. Before I could question anything, he brought me over to him, nestling me in a bridal hold, carrying me close to his chest as if I was a princess. I instantly glowed red. "Z-Zenitsu-kun?! I told you not to--?"

He used his finger against my lips to shush me. "If I remember correctly, you said don't worry, not-- don't help, Nezuko-chan~" Zenitsu-kun gave me a cheeky smile, leaving me at a loss for words.

This boy....does he always find a way to twist the meaning of what I say?

"Plus," Zenitsu-kun said. "I like carrying you! It's fun and I get to have you all to myself." He laughed seeing a hot blush spread across my face. I didn't really have much of a choice since he wouldn't let me down, so I just tightly wrapped my arms around him and rested snug against him, breathing in his smell. Tanjirou, who had watched this whole thing unravel, was looking at me with a teasing expression on his face-- a smirk painted across his face just to make me more flustered. I turned away and concealed my face in Zenitsu-kun's shirt.

Inosuke, noticing how his silly best friend was holding me, hatched a brilliant idea of his own. "Aoi!! I wanna be carried too! Carry me like Monitsu is with Tezuko!"

Aoi, sighed, her cheeks red. "I can't do that, I'm not that strong! You're too heavy!"

"Okay....Then I'll carry you instead!"