Game Night

Another week of school went by and it was now Saturday, as a way to celebrate getting through a tough week of school, Tanjirou had the great idea to host a game night: A nice way to have fun with friends, at least that's how a stereotypical game night is supposed to go. With my friends, chaos is the main thing that happens.

As we were choosing games Aoi and Kanao walked by,

"What are you guys doing?" Aoi questioned us, Tanjirou answered them,

"We're having a game night. Oh! You two should join us!!"

Aoi shook her head, "Eh, games aren't really my thing. Plus I have to do the laund-"

"That's not a valid excuse, dumbass!" Inosuke spat, "You're gonna play with us! You can do the stupid laundry later Maoi!" He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her into the living room where we were gonna set up.

"Let go of me you stupid boar!! And my name is AOI!!" She struggled, I laughed and Tanjirou sighed,

"Well that can't be helped," Tanjirou turned to Kanao, "Kanao, if you don't wanna play that okay-"

"N-No!" Kanao covered her mouth, she didn't mean to interrupt him. Embarrassed, Kanao turned away and whispered, "I'll play........and sorry."

Tanjirou gave her a sincere smile. He held her hand with his, "You don't have to say sorry Kanao. C'mon let's go!" They both walked off, Nezuko-chan turned to me,

"Welp, we can't stand here all day. Come on!" I chuckled,

"Okay!"

............

We all sat on the ground and decided on the first game we would play, Twister. That already made me nervous, I have really good reflexes but I'm not the most flexible person unlike Inosuke.

Since there were too many people, Aoi volunteered to be the spinner. We all stood at the edge of the Twister mat waiting for Aoi,

"Left foot, yellow!"

Okay, that's easy enough.

All of us did what she said. Inosuke, already trying to show off his flexibility, put his foot on the farthest yellow dot he could reach. The yellow dot I was using. I looked over at Inosuke with an expression that basically said 'seriously dude?' He just laughed.

"Right foot, blue!"

"Left hand, red!"

"Right hand, green!"

Eventually we all were tangled up in very uncomfortable positions. I was trying my best not to slip, Tanjirou was being the most logical with his decisions, Inosuke was showing off, and to my surprise Kanao and Nezuko-chan were very good at this, much better than me.

"Hey loser! You're stepping on my hand!!" Inosuke yelled at me, I scoffed back at him,

"Well maybe if you weren't doing crazy poses this wouldn't have happened! Get your hair out of my face!"

"Inosuke, Zenitsu does have a point though." Tanjirou chuckled,

"Oh hush! Whatever!!"

"Right hand, blue!"

Inosuke purposely moved to an even weirder position just to annoy me, which made me have to get in a pose that even harder to kept up,

"Ow, ow, ow! My spine!!" I cried out in pain, Inosuke laughed even harder.

Tanjirou was concerned, "Inosuke! Don't do that, you're hurting him!"

My arms started to ache and my legs were shaky. I was literally two seconds away from falling! My body was basically a pretzel by now.

🌼Dandelion🌼 (Zenitsu x Nezuko)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें