Lovely Catastrophe

Ayyee long time no see! Like, really it's been awhile. Last time I checked, the last time I posted something was in December. But I'm back! And I got a chapter and a bunch of art to share with you!

This is my most recent drawing, I literally worked on it as I wrote this chapter so I was multitasking like crazy to get this and the writing done at the same time so I could share it with you! I still have a bunch of artworks to show you, but I'l...

This is my most recent drawing, I literally worked on it as I wrote this chapter so I was multitasking like crazy to get this and the writing done at the same time so I could share it with you! I still have a bunch of artworks to show you, but I'll leave that for the end. For now, let me present the chapter you guys have been begging for lmao

Request: "How about one where Nezuko and Zenitsu go on a date but it's one of those cliché anime ones and everything goes wrong, and then at the end of the date something unexpectedly great happens" ~AuthorGwaGwa

To go along with that I made this not only a date, but a TRIPLE date with Tanjirou and Kanao & Inosuke and Aoi. This was requested by jhksfdbnhixfdb (yes I am not kidding that is their username) and probably a lot of others because yall love those ships too

Before I let you guys read I just wanna say thank you so so so much for the support! Seeing all your comments telling me you guys wanted more and missed my stories were so sweet. I'm glad that you love my stories that much, like I mean we're so close to 200K it's insane!!

But anyways enough talking, I know you guys are basically dying to read so here you go!

Zenitsu's POV:

Today's the day!

I hummed to myself as I walked out of my room, into the hallway, and inside the bathroom. The sun was shining warmly onto my skin through the open windows, the birds were singing as if they were in a chorus, the vibes were perfect, and I- oh I had a wonderful–

....case of acne on my face.

"Oh God, why me..? Why now?!"

Out of all the days this hormonal imbalance could have happened, it happened on the day I had a triple date with Nezuko-chan, Tanjirou, Inosuke, Aoi, and Kanao. What is my luck?? I hate being a teenager sometimes, especially because I got lucky and I just so happen to break out whenever I don't sleep enough, get stressed –which you should know by now how stress and worry works with me– and because why not? My body just chooses to be complicated for no reason of course.

I clasped my hands over my bumpy face, only to slowly drag my hands down to look in the mirror, pulling my bottom eyelids, skin, and lips as I groaned.

Man I look disgusting, why can't my skin just have nothing on it? How does Inosuke have the best face when I'm phasing in and out of looking like a pepperoni pizza half the time?

There wasn't much I could do, so I grumpily washed my face with soap and applied some acne cream that Shinobu-san gifted me after witnessing me pathetically struggle with pimples. Once I was done I waltzed out of the bathroom in a hurry to get ready, it was then when I bumped into Nezuko-chan suddenly.