Crazed Trespasser

THANK YOU FOR 60K!!

THANK YOU FOR 60K!!

As a gift, please enjoy this drawing I made! But like seriously, holy shit guys wtf. I remember my friend congratulating me on getting 30k, but now I have DOUBLE that!! Not even double, 60.5k!! Plus, I arrived there on my 60th chapter! WTF??!

Bruh I literally stared at my computer just now and blanked cuz I have no idea what to say. It seems like every time I'm back with a new chapter, it hit a new milestone, and that is so crazy!! Just thanks so much, if you're reading this you are so nice and wonderful!

Okay but, let's get into the chapter now:

Request: "Hi! I love ur story so much! it makes me happy! but can u pls do one where zenitsu's secret admirer comes back and spreads rumors about nezuko and when tanjiro and the others find out they're gonna deal with the secret admirer, pls?? (and also this time she knows where zenitsu and nezuko live, pls? thank u <3)" ~Baku_shinchi

Alright, first off, thanks so much for the request, I was thinking about doing something along the lines of that, but that request helped bring it together!

I hope you like how it turned out! I know I had fun writing it!

Thanks for waiting! Enjoy~

Zenitsu's POV:

The chit chat of the students all around filled the hallway as I put my stuff away in my locker. I placed my books into my backpack, but right as I was about to shut my locker a folded piece of paper suddenly flew out and landed on the ground, right in front of my feet.

"What th-" I picked it up and looked at it, then shrugged. "Huh, I guess it's just a scrap of paper that got crumpled up in here. Don't need this then." I reached out to throw it back on the ground, ready to walk away, but then I realized I'd definitely go through hell if Tomioka-sensei found out I basically littered. So, as a last minute decision I shoved it into my pocket, figuring I'd just dispose of it later.

Finally I closed my locker and began my usual walk, down all the long hallways, finding my way to the front doors. But, this time my normal walk was much more uncomfortable than what it was supposed to be.

Everyone-- even people I didn't even know were watching me, staring and paying close attention to every little move I made, every inch of me. They were looking at me as if I was a sick, injured puppy. All eyes seemed to never look away, it felt like my entire being was being sucked up by their intense gaze, like I was just drowning in unbearable judgement, but why? What did I do? Was something wrong with me?