Lost and Found

Request: "U should do a story where Nezuko-chan lost her ring Zenitsu gave her." ~Normial

Thank you for the request! :D

Once again I died for a bit so this took some time to write lol. Also I was working on something for you guys, it'll be at the end so I hop you like it!

And ayee we almost hit 70k WTF

But anyways here you go haha

Nezuko's POV:

"Aw, man...." I looked down at my phone, a little disappointed. It was the sunny morning during our spring break and I had just received a text from my brother.

Today 8:47 AM

Tanjirou ♡^▽^♡

Good morning, sis! If you're wondering why I'm texting you instead of coming and saying hi like usual, it's because I'm not home right now, and neither is the rest gang.

Shinobu-san decided to take us out to town for some fun, then afterwards we were going to go visit Urododaki-san and Tomioka-sensei. We were going to bring you with us, but you were still in a deep sleep and when I woke you up you just went back to sleep, so I thought it was best to leave you be. But don't worry! You're not alone, your dorky bf should still be home too. Similarly, he didn't seem like he wanted to wake up yet lol.

I'm sorry if you're disappointed that you didn't get to come. I'll make sure to bring you guys back a few things ^w^ I'll tell Urododaki-san and Tomioka-sensei you two said hi as well!! We'll be back a little late at night, in the meantime Zenitsu will watch over you in my place.

Oh, and I lov you Nezuko ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

Read 11:12 AM

Nezuko

Kk ♡ u too Tanjirou :D

--------

I looked down at the messages and sighed, but then laughed. "Haha, Tanjirou, I'm only a grade below you, I don't need to be watched over." Putting my phone to the side, I walked out of my room to go to the bathroom and wash my face, splashing my face with water in the morning always helps me wake up a little more.

The bright lights in the bathroom glared into my eyes, making me shut them for a second to ease them into adjusting to the brightness. Soon after I reached out to the sink, turning the faucet on, the clear water flowed out and ran into the drain as I tied up hair up in a loose bun so it wouldn't get in the way. Then finally, right as I was about to put my hands in the water, I froze, realizing something was wrong.

What in the.....

I pulled my hands away from the sink to get a better look at them, once I did I felt a flash of fear rush through me.

"Where is my ring?!"

I looked down at my hands frantically, searching for the special ring Zenitsu-kun had given me, the one we were matching with. But no matter how many times I blinked, my left ring finger had nothing on it, it was bare.

I turned off the sink and immediately focused my attention to my hand. "No, no, no, no, no!! I always wear it! I almost never take it off!! Where could it be??!" Panic was rising in my voice, I began looking around the entire bathroom, desperately needing to find that ring. "Did it fall off into the sink?? The toilet?! I have a shower in my own room, it can't be in this guest shower!"