Tokyo Night Terror

Bro ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! 100K READS??? YOU GUYS ARE CRAZZYYY!!! 100K??? I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!

Like bruh I get Wattpad notifications almost everyday of people voting or commenting on chapters, it's like I'm 'famous'. That is crazy, this is crazy, this amount of support and love is insane. Thank you guys so much!

Request: "It's about Nezuko witnessing Zenitsu fighting someone unconscious, because he's protecting her from this guy that won't stop bothering her and even proceeds to get violent, THEN BOOM HER MAN SWOOPS IN AND PROTECTS HER WHILE BING UNCONSCIOUS BUT SO COOL AT THE SAME TIMEEE" ~ Littl3Billi3

ALSO I put that together with a request from Timetoread54321 asking if I could write about Nezuko having a creepy stalker. But instead of a stalker I changed it up a bit into her having someone attack her during the night. (You'll see more of what I mean as you read on.)

ANDDD because a few of you have been asking for it, I put a mini part of the gang reacting to Shinobu and Giyuu dating lmao.

Okay! Enjoy!

Zenitsu's POV:

It was your typical week of summer, nothing too special. Because of this, Shinobu-san decided to take all of us to one of the prettiest cities, and the capital of Japan itself-- Tokyo. We were going to be staying at this big, fancy hotel. Just looking at the pictures made us all very excited, though a little guilty as well. That hotel sure cost a pretty penny, so we felt a bit bad for having Shinobu-san pay for it all, but she brushed it off. She's basically rich so it wasn't a big issue for her.

On a bright, sunny morning we all set out to our paradise in the city, like toddlers that couldn't wait to arrive at the destination, so on the long train ride there we were all jumpy, watching from the window the rural land slowly turning urban. Like an actual kid, Inosuke was the one to ask 'are we there yet?' Over and over again, Shinobu-san was clearly a tiny bit annoyed.

The loud ruckus of the railroad train was put to a stop when it was our turn to get off. Eagerly, we all hopped off, but upon seeing the huge, colorful, packed place, we were a bit frightened, especially the two country bumpkins we call the Kamado Siblings. It was way more complex than the city I grew up in as a kid, there were way more transportation vehicles, ones that I've neer seen before. Noises like horns honking, bells ringing overwhelmed my ears a bit. The whole place looked like some sort of electrical Matrix, like something from the future!

Nezuko-chan held onto me tightly as we walked to our hotel, and she didn't let go at all, so much so to the point where my hand was getting sweaty. "Why are there so many bright Tv screens, billboards, and barely any room to walk...? I-It's so surreal, it hurts my brain..." She meekly whispered as she grasped my whole arm instead, I felt her head rub against me.