Story Prompts

Hello! I am the one and only, Premium Package at your service! Open 24/7 with your Prime delivery!

Welcome to my story prompts! Here, you can comment suggested 'one-shot' topics related to Naruto, modern style. I consider them all and will write them eventually, but the more vague a topic is, the longer it will take me to develop.

The setup up for this will be like a 'first chapter', almost as if it were the start of a true story. There might or might not be possible cliffhangers, but that's up to the flow of the story.

Story ideas can be changed! For my prompts, my 'default' Naruto character (x Reader/OC) will be Sasuke because I am most familiar with writing his character. However, if you recommend a certain topic to be Gaara x Reader, or Neji, Naruto, Kiba, Itachi, etc., I will consider changing it!

I also take ideas for the chapters! If you like the prompt enough and you want to pitch an idea, please do! I have so many prompts and ideas from different stories, it's hard to come up with more. So, fire your ideas at me!

This is all I have to say! I know some of you don't read this, but if you did, thank you for your consideration and time before you started with this collection. I hope you enjoy!

Premium Package, out!