"B-baby!" She said for the first time. Types eyes went wide when he heard the first words from Ivy's mouth. Usually, the twins would just say aoww, awwa but this time she said B-A-B-B-Y to type. His heart melted. That moment cannot be expressed. Tharn didn't hear what ivy said as he was busy in his work but type was really on cloud nine. It sounds so beautiful from her voice. He just felt like awww! Whatever work he was doing, he stopped and took ivy in his arms. She smiled when she was lifted by her Mumma. He quickly hugged her small body. Tharn's attention caught type and ivy. Tharn knew type would usually hug the kids so he just smiled.

"What did you call me just?" Type asked ivy.

"B-baby!" She said it again.

"Oh, my kid!" I love you so much." Type was so much excited that he didn't pay attention to Ivy's words.
He has suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt something wrong.

"Wait! Baby?"

"She should call me dad or mom right?" His eyebrows knotted.

"B-A-B-B-Y!" She said it once again.

Type eyes widen when he understood from where she picked it. Yes, it was from none other than his hubby. His hubby would always call him baby!

"Tharn!" Type yelled.

Tharn flinched a bit when he heard his lioness roar at him. His eyes widen when he saw type was looking at him with his angry stare. He gulped. Tharn quickly took Leo in his hands as he knew type wouldn't hit him if Leo is in his hands.

"W-What?" Tharn asked softly.

"Do you know what ivy just called me?" Tharn's eyes lit.

"Ivy just spoke?" Tharn asked.

Type nodded.

"Woah! My girl just spoke." Tharn said in excitement and ivy just smile at him. Leo was busy in tharn's hand busy playing with his teddy.

"It's not the time to getting excited," Type said sternly.

Tharn gulped.

"W-What happened?"

"..."

"What did she call you?" Tharn asked.

Before type could speak ivy spoke for one more time,

"B-A-B-B-Y!"

Tharn's eyes widen. He smiled when he heard the first words from his daughter's mouth. She kept giggling in types arms.

"Baby?" Tharn called out.

"She called you baby and not mom or dad?" Tharn said controlling his laughter.

"Hell yes!"

Tharn couldn't hold himself more. He burst into laughter.

"My daughter just called her mom, baby? Hahaha." Looking tharn laughing both the kids started laughing too except type.

Type gave tharn a death glare.

"It's all because of you!" Type said in an angry tone. Tharn quickly became silent and wore a serious expression.

"Because of me?" Tharn asked.

"Yes!"

"How? I mean I didn't teach her to call you baby." Tharn said confused.

"But you keep calling me baby every time! And see the result now!".

"Ohh, I'm sorry, baby. Oops! I mean mom." Tharn laughed.