Kaneki Ken

kaneki did nothing wrong
(ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
anime: tokyo ghoul

[Name] sighed as he waited for his boyfriend Kaneki Ken. Every since Ken left Anteiku, he has been leaving at night doing his ghoul things. [Name] was a ghoul as well, actually a very well known ghoul. He goes by the name 'Lone Wolf' because of his mask and he only works alone.

Recently, this wolf found a mate. [Name] and Ken have been dating for seven months now and [Name] couldn't be happier. Sure Kaneki doesn't show much emotion anymore, hardly go out on dates, rarely make out, but he's still hot as hell and that's all that matters, right?

Actually, [Name] is pissed af. He feels like Ken does not appreciate him.

[Name] turned on the TV and waited for his white haired lover. "Fuck you Ken," [Name] said to himself as he ran a hand through his hair.

"Ouch that hurt," someone said. [Name] jumped and held his heart.

"Fuck, you scared me!" [Name] said breathing heavily.

Ken just nodded and sat on the couch next to [Name]. An awkward feeling filled the air as Kaneki began to watch TV. [Name] just stared at Kaneki.

"Can I help you?" Kaneki said.

"Where were you today?" [Name] asked quietly.

Kaneki ran a hand through his snow white hair. "Doing business."

[Name] got angry, "What type of business?" He said as he crossed his arms.

"It's none of your business," Kaneki said harshly. That hurt [Name]. Badly.

[Name]'s blood boiled but he took a deep breath to relax. "You don't need to tell me Kaneki." [Name] smiled that bittersweet smile of his. Kaneki's eyes widen. [Name] only calls Ken by his last name when he is beyond pissed. [Name] stood from the couch and walked towards the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Kaneki said quietly.

"Oh I'm just going to help you pack your bags." [Name] said. Kaneki's jaw dropped as [Name] walked into the bedroom. Kaneki quickly stood up and rushed into the room.

"Why?" Kaneki said quietly. The thought of not going home to a hot [Name] scared Kaneki shitless.

[Name] sighed and sat on the bed. "Well you want to keep secrets, right? I don't appreciate that and well it seems like you don't care about our relationship." Kaneki stayed quiet. "I'm done, ok? Just pack your shit and leave."

Kaneki was on the verge of breaking something. He fucked up, he knows! Kaneki quickly hugged [Name] tightly. That hugged caused [Name]'s eyes to water as he hugged back. "You're a fucking douche bag Ken."

Kaneki smiled, "I know." Kaneki let go as [Name] wiped his eyes and sniffed. Kaneki lifted [Name]'s head so they were eye level. "I'm so sorry [Name]. I just, just don't want you to know all the fucked up things I do."

[Name] looked into Kaneki's eyes, "I don't care how fucked up something is, that won't change the fact that I love you."

Kaneki looked away in shame. He didn't realize how awesome [Name] is. [Name] took ahold of Kaneki's head and kissed his nose. "I love you dipshit."

Kaneki was overwhelmed with emotions. Kaneki kissed [Name] passionately. [Name] was taken by surprised but gladly kissed back. Kaneki moaned as he pushed his boyfriend on the bed, their lips never separating. Kaneki pushed his tongue into [Name]'s mouth. [Name] wrapped his arms around Kaneki's neck as their tongues continue to feel one another. [Name] missed this feeling. [Name] missed holding Kaneki, he missed kissing him, he missed everything.

After their make-up make out session, [Name] and Kaneki cuddled on the couch as they watch a movie. [Name] fell asleep in Kaneki's arms. Kaneki smiled as he played with [Name]'s (hair color) locks. Kaneki kissed his sleeping boyfriend on his head, "I love you [Name]."

// I have a kaneki drabble set if u want more of this cutie