Kuroo Tetsurou

teacher au bc those are my fav
anime: haikyuu

               Everyone scurried to their desks as the bell rang signifying that class has begun. Various students began to gossip as their math teacher was late, again.

               'Where is Kuroo-sensei?'

               'Why is he always late?'

               Not soon after, Kuroo walked in with a cup of coffee in one hand and his briefcase in the other. Kuroo teaches math but he prides himself in being the coach for the school's volleyball team. "Sorry for being late." Kuroo is always late because he never sleeps causing him to sleep through his alarm and arrive at school late. As he finished taking attendance, a girl raised her hand.

               "Kuroo-sensei, why are you always late?" She asked innocently as everyone gasped. Kuroo is known to be super grouchy in the morning so his first period students never dare to question the man.

               However, today Kuroo was feeling pretty amazing so he wasn't grouchy at all. He chuckled slightly which caused the girls to blush, "I has a long night." That sentence had two meanings.

               Knowing that Kuroo was not grouchy, the students wanted to take this opportunity and ask more questions. This time, a boy raised his hand, "Sensei, do you have a girlfriend?"

               Kuroo actually didn't mind all these questions. He never had the chance to talk about himself to the students so he felt like this was a good time. But actually, he forgot his lesson plan at home so he has nothing to give the students today. "I don't."

               Everyone began to gossip quietly. It is obvious to see that Kuroo is a fine piece of art so it surprised them to know that he is not in a relationship. "Why not?"

               Kuroo drank his coffee and sat on the edge of his desk. "Because relationships require a lot of effort." A boy in the back yelled out. "True!" That was not a lie at all. Kuroo is a very busy man and adding a relationship to his hectic work schedule would be chaotic, well that's half of the reason. Kuroo is also hella gay so it's hard to find an equally hot piece of ass who is gay.

               That's how the class period went on. The students asked questions, Kuroo have answers. Soon after the school bell rang. As students began to leave, a conversation between two girls caught Kuroo's attention.

                "Did you see the new music teacher?"

               "No but I heard he is a hunk!"

               "Yeah he is! But he's gay, sadly."

               "Are you serious?!"

               "Well that's what I have heard."

               Kuroo sat on his chair and grew curious. A new music teacher that is hot and gay? Well that's too good to be true. Kuroo quietly prepared for his second class.

~~~

               "Alright gather around!" Kuroo announced as all the volleyball players approached him. It was the end of the school day and practice was just beginning. "Because of our win against Karasuno yesterday, we are having a light practice--" the players cheered loudly "--but I do not want to see any slacking or else I will double our practices."