Levi Ackerman

anime: attack on titan

               [Name] laughed loudly as Eren blushed and chuckled himself. It was dinner and Commander [Name] decided to spend time with Eren.

               Eren had just told a story about the time Levi made Eren clean the library after he dropped a bucket of soap water on him.

               "You're so bad Eren!" [Name] exclaimed as he patted the boy's back. "I would have loved to see Levi's face." Levi and [Name] have been dating secretly for two months so being able to see his boyfriend drenched in water would have been a nice sight.

               "He was so mad!" Eren said and laughed. Eren loved making [Name] laugh, his laugh was so silky and pure.

               Suddenly, Levi walked in. He looked around and his eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he saw his [Name] touching Eren and smiling. That's another day of cleaning Yeager. Levi glared at Eren as he walked over to where Hanji and Mike were sitting.

               [Name] smiled as he ate his bread. "You know Eren, you're ok for a titan shifter."

               Eren blushed and rubbed his neck, angering Levi even more. "T-thank you Commander [Name]."

               [Name] smiled, "Just [Name]."

               Eren's eyes widen as he smiled. "Ok [Name]."

               Levi couldn't take it. Even if they are just talking, the way Eren is blushing just angers Levi. Levi stood up and marched out of the dinning hall

~ time skip bc jealous Levi aw :3 ~

               [Name] hummed happily as he walked to Levi's office. [Name] had a very fun time talking to Eren at lunch. As he arrived at Levi's door, he knocked three times.

               No answer.

               Frowning, [Name] opened the door which was unlocked. Sitting at his desk doing paper work was Levi. Levi did not even acknowledged his boyfriend's presence. [Name] closed the door behind him and locked it. "Hey Levi." [Name] said happily as he approached the desk.

               Levi ignored [Name].

               [Name] frowned again. "Babe.." Levi's eyebrow twitched. "Are you mad at me?" Levi didn't reply, he simply drank his tea and continued to work. [Name] pouted cutely, "Can you tell me why?" Levi ignored his again. [Name] was confused. "Babeeeee!" He whined as Levi ignored. Sighing, [Name] ran a hand through his (hair color) locks. "Guess I'll just talk to Eren..." He muttered under his breath.

               Suddenly, Levi smashed his paper to the table, starting the tall male. "Seriously?!"

               [Name] smiled as he got a response. "Yay you're talking to me!"

               Levi stood up and walked over to his boyfriend. "You're a fucking idiot!"

               [Name] dramatically gasped, "Levi, that is so rude!" He laughed and smiled.

              "Bastard, I'm being serious!" Levi shouted.

               [Name] smiled widely, "You're so cute when you're angry!" [Name] hugged Levi and kissed his cheek.

               Levi's eyes widen as his cheeks turned pink. "I-idiot, let go!" Levi pushed [Name] away and glared.

               [Name] frowned, "Why are you mad baby?" Levi crossed his arms and looked away like a stubborn child. [Name] sighed. "Guess I have to resort to that."

               Levi raised and eyebrow, "What the hell are you talking about?"

               [Name] began to unbutton his shirt quickly. He threw the shirt across the room and turned around giving Levi the perfect view of his back.

               Levi was speechless. His face was red as he gazed over his boyfriend's chiseled back muscles. [Name] knew how Levi loved his body, especially his back. [Name] smirked as Levi gazed over his body.

               Levi suddenly grabbed [Name], turned him around and kissed him harshly. [Name] smirked as he felt Levi's tongue in his mouth.

               "Works every time..." [Name] whispered against Levi's lips.

               "Bastard" Levi replied as he kissed his boyfriend hungrily.