chapter 58

Somewhere in Coorg.

A hotel room where there was french window showing the nature's most pure , lovable and happy creation . She was just sitting there all calm from outside but the turmoil inside was like and hurricane.

She was just looking at those creation and sipping on her coffee from her mug. She was as usual on her run away from the past to find some solace.

Never did she allowed Neela nor she allowed Ali to accompany. It's basically her secret hideout .

The routine she followed, she went to local people . Helped in fields , gathered things, went to yards,met the children there, got them stationaries and essentials. They were happy and blessing her, she was sadly smiling and then left back to hotel room.

As usual ,she opened her dairy and let her thoughts flow.

Dear friend,

Life was not easy you know na but sometimes the past howers on the present made me so burdened that I ran away once again.

Not that I am not trying my best. The entire life of mine was just a struggle to wipe what wrong happened somewhere due to me towards something where I will be free from it.

Hospital!!..:),
My dream, my passion, my strength, .....me I never had even any idea that she would land there too and my survival would be real a question.

Everyday is like a thousand of syringes in my body at the sight of her. How can they do this from a person of family? I know that they don't count me as one but I was not an orphan na...dadaji had said,he never lies. Why will I not consider them as one?

But it is really bad and I will have to think of a solution cause I cannot just run away specially from her...and till when.

Hope my  angels from above give me way out of it soon.

With that she closed the dairy and also her eyes which were filled with tears.

Her closed eyes had only one voice that was making her have some hope.

This time you are going to come back like a wild cat and not bheegi bili.

She took some stable breathes and thought to check upon Mowgli and get the update of her patients.

Avni-Ali!!!(happy tone)

Ali who was about to reach Neil to discuss about the ward patient no. 200 , just got happy that finally he got a call from avni.

Ali- you reached? Where were you.... can't you give me a call to inform atleast that you reached?

He stopped as he saw people looking at him like he was mad so he just went inside the cabin and was walking to and fro while speaking.

Neil who was studying the case file of Mowgli as he was also trying to find the solution but stopped hearing his best friend to speak like an idiot.

Avni- I am fine Ali. And sorry was busy na but I gave you a call na? You should be happy na? Why are you so mad....Riya se fight?

Ali-(shaking his head) keep this off topic talks aside and tell me where are you now? And what are your return plans? Neela aunty is also not telling me anything .... You better say me warna!!

Avni-(chuckles) okay ! Fine listen I am on a holiday for a week and as a fact Neela maa ko I only said that don't disturb you all during shift so she might have not said. Don't I have a chance to enjoy a small vacation?

Ali-( breathing long) fine so now getting your details means getting disturbed , you know you better come soon as that karan is also very much upset seems he landed into some problem and so not him. But you are safe na?(like a typical concerned brother)

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें