Chapter 60

At mansion all were happy with Aryan back into their home. He was very happy seeing Avni there. Avni too had a gala time with them and finally left taking their leave where Neil was been told to go and drop Avni.

Avni had denied but the family insisted.

With that they left towards outside of the home to sit the car.

Neil- so what time are you there tomorrow?

Avni- no roster yet but let's see might be by 9!

Neil- the reports for Mowgli would be there by then.

Avni - I know.

Neil was just trying to pick the topics but her every reply was just short and crisp.

Neil- By the way if you are comfortable can I say something?

Avni- that's fine go ahead.

Neil - you might be missing your family right? I mean Riya and Aman?

Avni-(smiles ) nope cause they are always connected with me . Am lucky to have them whereas for others... I don't know if I would miss them or be upset with them . So I leave that to it.

Neil- but isn't it bugging you .. getting to see DWm everyday trying to pick up on you?

Avni-(chuckles) does that really matter? They are just past and we go a long way in these. Ideally I would have done anything possible to just avoid her but seems the destiny wants me to face her everyday.

Neil- Haven't you tried talking to your mom? She would have been happy to hear from you? I mean all mothers do right!

Avni- yes all do, might be she as well . I don't know about it

Neil - and you were okay and not even asked for once the reason why she was ignoring you?

Avni- sometimes silence can be much better than hearing something that can't be acceptable to your heart. So never had that question.

Neil- I understand that but yet you have Neela aunty , why you avoid her ? I mean do not stay with her?

Avni-I like being a bit into my space . And also it's nearby hospital right

Neil could see what she was stating and also that she was not or rather she had accepted that nonsense as truth.

Neil stopped the car at the cliff area. And came out of it. Avni sighed and went towards  him.

Avni- now what?

Neil- have you already accepted that you are ...

Avni- I don't know  like I said I never thought of it as of now. That's all somewhere not at all important for me .

Neil - a family , from blood can never be unimportant or something that can be less painful. You see DWM everyday , she picks up at you and still you do give her a chance to speak against you. Why do you feel that you are weak?

Avni- look that is something least important as I don't have time to look into that. So let me just get back home.

Neil- with running away from her you would not get anything but pain and frustration.

Avni- I will not get frustrated as this hospital is somewhere my existence. I will do my best to deal with it.

With that she sat there in the car. She knew that he was right infact all are right but if she speaks ,she knows that it is gonna be a ruckus and she does not want others to get wrapped in this so called chaos. So better is avoid and stay in own space. She just closed her eyes and sighed while Neil was just trying to understand the unsaid words behind her silence or efforts of her trying to balance everything.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें