chapter 41

Avni was very upset but she could not let her duty hamper due to her mood. She just resumed her duty and after sometime she visited the same patient.

Patient- are tum theek ho na?(concerned)

Avni-Haan....I am sorry mujhe dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha...vo oxygen bhi khatam ho gya and everything happened so quickly.....I can't help u back.

Pateint- maine padha tha ki everything that happened happens for a reason and it's always good. Don't apologize to me, I wanted to thank you. U even realize what u have given me?

Avni frowns

Beta u gave a chance to go out ,let me free even if it was for a while. I was very content sitting there looking for birds , sky , clouds, open surrounding and fresh air. My family is very concerned about me and hence never lets me do things I wanted to but u helped me. I was really enjoying myself . In life nothing is fix so live life to the fullest. Kitna jiye vo important nhi balki us span mein hum kaise rhe vo important hai. Stop blaming urself.

Dia- how can she not blame herself ya phir aap aise kaise jaane doge use?(almost shocked)

Pateint- I trust her and she can't do that.

Meanwhile a board member was on a round with important clients came to see the chaos.

Dia-u almost lost ur life and she was treating u how can she not be blamed?

Neil and Karan also came.

Neil-I guess we had a clear discussion on this dia...y r u making it an issue.

Karan- she is this over only can't stay away from avni, don't know what she gets by troubling her!

Dia- sir we had joined hospital and our field with an oath to serve with dedication and commitment, how can she do mistake and on top just walk away without even asking for an apology.

Board member- what's the matter!? Y is chaos going on?

Dia-she adds her mirch masala and to top it was her friend to give spoiler.

Karan had enough of it and just uttered.

Karan - well! Thanks for ur not so true and honest discription but let me tell u a thing this is not a comedy show that we will clap ,while u exaggerated the things.

Things were already bad and this added to it. Dia was fuming but then what was important was not that but the way it got presented in front of the board members and this was surely gonna cause her trouble.

BM: is this right what she said dr.avni?

Avni-yes a part of it but not the whole.

Neil was a person who can't tolerate nonsense and that was exactly what dia was doing . He so wanted to take the matters in his hands but then he knew that this was against the rules. He just have to gather proofs to proove her innocence as the boards are the worst for anyone to deal with. Also Neil had done that many times in past a Nd thoroughly knew that he held no value as the board are already dispissed with him due to his conduct and so would be the case of Avni. The reason to increase trouble for Avni was dia's father being the board member. Though he had Neela and Prakash on his side but then too the board needs proof.

Whereas Karan was just shocked at her casual response. He expected her to defend herself but she didn't and rather took it that casually. He so knew that the outcome against her would lead to stop her practices and then too she behaved this way was a shocker for him.

BM: well as the boards are having their meeting today as per schedule,I would like to discuss this issue as well. Till then u can gather as much as evidence as possible to proove ur stake.

avneil-thru all oddsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें